Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Request Smarters Plex Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icecold

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Website
xtream-ui.com
Just add the zip file here but it is not nulled I can decode the files but dont know how to take calling home away

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Icecold

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Website
xtream-ui.com

dotgs

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
the smarters create all on whmcs they call billing pannel to whmcs .....

whmcs = billing panel

just have a new design ...

FreddyKrueger

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
LOL..... someone just tried to sell me the files of smarters plex panel for 100 bucks
The files intact.... not nulled..... simply the files.... LOL
WHMC Smarters sell's the full product with a full lifetime license one time payment for 149 dollars..... and this guy wanted 100 ...... LOL
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

dishjuarez

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
LOL..... someone just tried to sell me the files of smarters plex panel for 100 bucks
The files intact.... not nulled..... simply the files.... LOL
WHMC Smarters sell's the full product with a full lifetime license one time payment for 149 dollars..... and this guy wanted 100 ...... LOL
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
you are very gossipy, you are not trustworthy if someone entrusted you with that sale it is because you were looking for it and they are not just files it is a complete system, the files are going to be shared here in the forum but you will be banned so that you cannot download them, for gossiper lol :cool::cool::cool:

FreddyKrueger

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
you are very gossipy, you are not trustworthy if someone entrusted you with that sale it is because you were looking for it and they are not just files it is a complete system, the files are going to be shared here in the forum but you will be banned so that you cannot download them, for gossiper lol :cool::cool::cool:
Well .... i didn't exposed who was the person..... but now everyone knows....... :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
I don't know if you got scammed..... but wanted to scam me..... be careful with who is gonna get banned.;)

dishjuarez

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Well .... i didn't exposed who was the person..... but now everyone knows....... :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
I don't know if you got scammed..... but wanted to scam me..... be careful with who is gonna get banned.;)
Your intention is what counts, gossip, I have contributed several free scripts here, what have you done? nothing for what i see
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

FreddyKrueger

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Your intention is what counts, gossip, I have contributed several free scripts here, what have you done? nothing for what i see
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
my intention ???? lol.... i started this post, looking for smarters plex panel nulled, and you tried to bullsh.... me by selling the original files.
In good willing, people share the files they have... they do not try to sell it and for that bullsh... price you were trying to do.
You have contibuted with several scripts??? congratulations..... good for you. I haven't contibuted with anything because i don't have anything worth being shared.... if i had, i would certanly share it..... not sell it.
For my concern, this peppy talk has already gone to far.... expect no further answers from me.

dishjuarez

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
my intention ???? lol.... i started this post, looking for smarters plex panel nulled, and you tried to bullsh.... me by selling the original files.
In good willing, people share the files they have... they do not try to sell it and for that bullsh... price you were trying to do.
You have contibuted with several scripts??? congratulations..... good for you. I haven't contibuted with anything because i don't have anything worth being shared.... if i had, i would certanly share it..... not sell it.
For my concern, this peppy talk has already gone to far.... expect no further answers from me.
gossip, that is for me, you were even looking to pay to buy this system but you are crybaby, you want everything for free friend, not everything is free, sometimes you have to pay, it had to be said and it was said !, case closed.

FreddyKrueger

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
i don't think you know what you are talking about...boy....
Definition for word gossip : "casual or unconstrained conversation or reports about other people, typically involving details which are not confirmed as true."
But what i was saying IS true..... LOL
and.... free..... no.... you wanted that the files you bought were free for you..... you bought them for X and wanted to sell them for Y.... so you wanted it to be free for you.
Does the person that you bought them, knows you are trying to resell it ??Are you registered in this forum as a seller(you must be, if you are trying to sell something)
And ..... boy...... i bought whmcs plex module.... when i want something, and can't get it for free (of course) i buy it and don't try to scam no one.

dishjuarez

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
i don't think you know what you are talking about...boy....
Definition for word gossip : "casual or unconstrained conversation or reports about other people, typically involving details which are not confirmed as true."
But what i was saying IS true..... LOL
and.... free..... no.... you wanted that the files you bought were free for you..... you bought them for X and wanted to sell them for Y.... so you wanted it to be free for you.
Does the person that you bought them, knows you are trying to resell it ??Are you registered in this forum as a seller(you must be, if you are trying to sell something)
And ..... boy...... i bought whmcs plex module.... when i want something, and can't get it for free (of course) i buy it and don't try to scam no one.

dishjuarez

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
you are a gossip, (woman who comments everything because she can't bear to disclose it), I bought it, friend, it cost me my money and I sell or transfer it in a lesser amount since it is original, I offered it to you because you wanted it and you wanted to pay for it, but you were secretly offended and published it to the world, you're a gossip

FreddyKrueger

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
you are a gossip, (woman who comments everything because she can't bear to disclose it), I bought it, friend, it cost me my money and I sell or transfer it in a lesser amount since it is original, I offered it to you because you wanted it and you wanted to pay for it, but you were secretly offended and published it to the world, you're a gossip
bullshit.... you are a scammer.... you didn't want to transfer it..... you wanted to sell it without the license.

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock