Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Service and Device

robot_sonic

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Afternoon All,

Hope your all well, just wondering im kinda new to IPTV and have been using Dark Media and an Android TV box for around a year now, ive had a few issues with buffering which are getting increasingly worse and frequent.

My question really is what is the main factor for buffering, is it the device, the service or your internet connection? I totally appreciate it is a silver bulett and some people have different issues but id just like to get a bit of an idea as to where to focus my attention.

I also totally understand that IPTV is not a service that is 100% reliable and no matter who i use there will be issues, but with not really knowing much about the service and how it runs im just trying to get as much information as possible as a noob.

Any help or advice would be very much appreciated, also if anyone can point me to anywhere i can read up on this i dont mind doing my own research.

Thanks guys in advance.

pcpaul

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Unforunetly ther no answer that will pinoint the issues you are have it could be related to several fators.
A few tips that might help..

restart/reset router/device
Wired connection is better than wireless
Speedtest on the device to see if you are getting a good internet speed
Clear cache on device
try a differnt app
try a different provider on a trial

robot_sonic

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Many Thanks, i did kinda think this was the case but wanted to check incase i was missing anything obvious, just out of interest is there a leading app/provider or are they all much the same (as in where the service is coming from)

Any recommendations for apps, VPN providers, IPTV providers?

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

pcpaul

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
you would either need an app that you can put the url of your provider into or be able to harcode the url in an app yourself , smarters , xciptv both let you put the dns in.
Vpn i personally use wireshark but it is configured on a router not in the app again i think smarters has the option of settingh up a norma vpn within the app something like ipvansih or similar.
The best eyeptv services are generally those that dont advertise but im sure their are lots available but could not recomend one for you.

robot_sonic

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Many thanks, ive been using Smarters but ill take a look at the others and see what results i get, im using PureVPN so may get another service to rule out issues

So if the better ones dont advertise how do people find out about them, i guess thats the chicken and the egg conundrum :)

pcpaul

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
vpn would only be needed at 3pm on a weekend for most providers so i would try turning it off and see if that improves the saervice as vpn`s will give you a speed loss of some decription.

Gernerally word of mouth or chnls that are not publicly avaialabe usually invite ones.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

robot_sonic

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Right ok great ill try that, i do try to use services with both the VPN on and off but still seem to have issues.

Ok that sounds interesting, so lets just say maybe somebody was looking for something like this, what would be a good starting point :) #askingforafriend

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock