Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Question Series import via M3U file, is it possible?

sc0tsman

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Series import via M3U file, is it possible?

R22F - I have searched to no avail any help would be tremendous.

sc0tsman

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Nope. Series is the most complex. Besides, you can’t restream VoD so you’re wasting your time.
I am currently using restreamed vod movies albeit via import but have to m
Nope. Series is the most complex. Besides, you can’t restream VoD so you’re wasting your time.
I am currently restreaming VOD (Movies) from three of my mate's panels

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Then you didn't read what I said. YOU CANNOT RESTREAM VOD. ? It literally defies the definition of both Video on Demand and Re-Streaming.

Restream = when you ingest a stream, process, and stream it using a LOCAL COPY of the file to serve to others.

Video on Demand = a LOCAL file being served "on demand"

If you like wasting your money then waste some by donating to me for schooling you on your erroneous ways.

===========================================

In short, your "mate's" are pulling a number on your ignorance and a runner by taking your money.

sc0tsman

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Then you didn't read what I said. YOU CANNOT RESTREAM VOD. ? It literally defies the definition of both Video on Demand and Re-Streaming.

Restream = when you ingest a stream, process, and stream it using a LOCAL COPY of the file to serve to others.

Video on Demand = a LOCAL file being served "on demand"

If you like wasting your money then waste some by donating to me for schooling you on your erroneous ways.

===========================================

In short, your "mate's" are pulling a number on your ignorance and a runner by taking your money.
The mates I have share and don't charge. Thanks for your normal contribution ?

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
The mates I have share and don't charge. Thanks for your normal contribution ?
Well shit, if you don't have to pay then send me a line privately. ?

Either way, restreaming and VoD do contradict one another and what your intent is. You could however edit your lists with something like excel, then do everything with some SQL magic. There's no easy click button for this type of setup.

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Mariozix

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
you can import series to series via sql only
try to read more for emre he already provide that before and have you youtube video also

and if for import it you will be able to import it as VOD files not series and put
into separated categories inside movies section

for re-streaming the series and VOD

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
you can import series to series via sql only
try to read more for emre he already provide that before and have you youtube video also

and if for import it you will be able to import it as VOD files not series and put
into separated categories inside movies section

for re-streaming the series and VOD

No quote
while, it is nice for you to provide a quality post, you are missing one important thing to understand. you cannot restream VoD. just because you can import an m3u does not mean it should. that is just another moronic thing that XC did. you want to debate with 20 years of streaming standards and tell all those people that they are wrong and it is possible? be my guest. just send me a copy of your letter to them so i have something enjoyable to read. ?

Mariozix

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
while, it is nice for you to provide a quality post, you are missing one important thing to understand. you cannot restream VoD. just because you can import an m3u does not mean it should. that is just another moronic thing that XC did. you want to debate with 20 years of streaming standards and tell all those people that they are wrong and it is possible? be my guest. just send me a copy of your letter to them so i have something enjoyable to read. ?

of course you are correct and thanks for being my host
it is just work around way to put the Vod as stream links
and all solutions for doing that is just work around no more i didn't gona in debate for being correct all people who are here have too much knowledge than me indeed but now i gave him solution to can stream it and it will be helpfull for him if he wanna make his own 24/7 channels
because creating channels it is buggy also in ui as all of us know and have to work around to make it works also emre explain it before

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
of course you are correct and thanks for being my host
it is just work around way to put the Vod as stream links
and all solutions for doing that is just work around no more i didn't gona in debate for being correct all people who are here have too much knowledge than me indeed but now i gave him solution to can stream it and it will be helpfull for him if he wanna make his own 24/7 channels
because creating channels it is buggy also in ui as all of us know and have to work around to make it works also emre explain it before
definitely a good work around for created channels for that, in my opinion, its better to use a separate streamer and push the channels to your XC server. then you can put them on demand and never worry about them restarting (unless you need to on that streamer server).

Mariozix

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
definitely a good work around for created channels for that, in my opinion, its better to use a separate streamer and push the channels to your XC server. then you can put them on demand and never worry about them restarting (unless you need to on that streamer server).

of course respected point to and will be considered as advice for me thanks
but for fresh xtreamer as you know budget and money problem to increase and add more servers and manage more than one panel it is confused decision at first

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock