Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Request Seeking Expertise for Setting Up Satellite Server for Streaming S*K*Y UK Channels

Gazel1980

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm currently operating a live cricket streaming app and am in need of some specialized guidance. At present, I use an IPTV service with IPTVL (FFmpeg) for restreaming S*K*Y UK channels to my Wowza RTMP server. This setup works effectively around 80% of the time. However, I often face issues with the IPTV service going offline, necessitating manual switching to a backup service. Additionally, there's a 1-2 minute delay in the broadcast which I'm looking to minimize.

In my location, Astra 28.1 - the satellite used by S*K*Y UK - isn't accessible. My research led me to discover hosting companies that provide servers equipped with satellite signals and DVB cards. The challenge I face is in setting up and configuring the server once it's provided. I understand that software like Cesbo-Astra and TVHeadend can be used for streaming the video content to my Wowza server, but I lack knowledge in configuring these systems.

Moreover, as the S*K*Y UK channels are encrypted, I'm seeking guidance on the decryption process. I need information on how to acquire the necessary decryption keys and integrate them into the system.

I'm aiming to set up a server with 6 DVB cards to simultaneously receive and transmit 6 channels to Wowza RTMP server. This is a paid task, and I am looking for someone with the expertise to guide and assist in the complete setup process.

If you have experience in this area and can offer your services, please get in touch.

Thanks

Valerian

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm currently operating a live cricket streaming app and am in need of some specialized guidance. At present, I use an IPTV service with IPTVL (FFmpeg) for restreaming S*K*Y UK channels to my Wowza RTMP server. This setup works effectively around 80% of the time. However, I often face issues with the IPTV service going offline, necessitating manual switching to a backup service. Additionally, there's a 1-2 minute delay in the broadcast which I'm looking to minimize.

In my location, Astra 28.1 - the satellite used by S*K*Y UK - isn't accessible. My research led me to discover hosting companies that provide servers equipped with satellite signals and DVB cards. The challenge I face is in setting up and configuring the server once it's provided. I understand that software like Cesbo-Astra and TVHeadend can be used for streaming the video content to my Wowza server, but I lack knowledge in configuring these systems.

Moreover, as the S*K*Y UK channels are encrypted, I'm seeking guidance on the decryption process. I need information on how to acquire the necessary decryption keys and integrate them into the system.

I'm aiming to set up a server with 6 DVB cards to simultaneously receive and transmit 6 channels to Wowza RTMP server. This is a paid task, and I am looking for someone with the expertise to guide and assist in the complete setup process.

If you have experience in this area and can offer your services, please get in touch.

Thanks

Have you considered using Xaccel or MPD Player with links and keys directly?

netkoinesto15

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Thanks

You can forget about Sky UK from Sat. You need the K3 key from the Sky receiver to decrypt HD channels and put the smart card in oscam. As far as internet knows, only asian server (gt media-mars and forever) has this cracked. Otherwise, you will need for each channel a sky subscription and original box set on each channel and transcode hdmi source.

You can try to obtain mpd keys from online Sky go or other services that has a online platform with sky channels or find a good provider who will sell you his streams.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

ddart00

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Indeed Sky UK on sat became extremely hard to get. But not impossible. Since those Chinese servers do have it (forever and mars as mentioned above).
Be aware of scammers trying to sell you keys extraction services. 99% are scammers. People that know to extract the keys dont publish it in groups.
Like @netkoinesto15 mentioned, it's much easier to get now tv keys for streaming. Good luck!

Malcoom

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I have Now TV UK, DE, IT, Ireland

KingOfSat

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
I have Now TV UK, DE, IT, Ireland
Everyone have it they are public on everywhere scripts also you have wividene which are is a shit, PR never change keys never change links never use tokens on no one platform :) on SkyGo also about sat that is best choice special if you found some real seller who have icam

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock