Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download
Resource icon

Resource SCRIPT DIRECTVGO BRAZIL 2022-02-07

Register & Get access to index

ChickenWarrior

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
If people haven’t realised yet.

DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS GUY HE SELLS BROKEN SHIT

fernando2

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
That script 100% requires a brazilian residential ip address. Different than mine that works on any server.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Tomm

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
That script 100% requires a brazilian residential ip address. Different than mine that works on any server.
Because you use proxy hahahaha, also I have other domain without geo lock and working on any IP

fernando2

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Because you use proxy hahahaha, also I have other domain without geo lock and working on any IP
Why should I use a proxy? I programmed it and It can be used in any server. Different than yours I guess. PD. Beware. Too many people here already knows about you.

Tomm

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
Why should I use a proxy? I programmed it and It can be used in any server. Different than yours I guess. PD. Beware. Too many people here already knows about you.
Don't be fooled, the only way is with a proxy or the new domain without geo blocking

you need to download audio and video segments for which you need IP in Brazil

these people just want to scam

@admin

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

fernando2

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Don't be fooled, the only way is with a proxy or the new domain without geo blocking

@admin
As I said I program all of my scripts. And my script works on any server. That you don't know how to do it doesn't mean is not possible. And you're funny by saying the word "scam" cause that word was invented to describe you xD

inovabr

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Guys I just need to know how to install and how to use it. This script is new to me. Could you guys help me with this? I don't even know where it goes because no installation and usage tutorial came. If I'm going to put it in a machine in Brazil or abroad, I see it here, I just need this information. Installation and Use Only. The guy who posted here could pass. Outdated token this is easy to resolve. Now posting something without any conditions to install and use is difficult

dailyupdates

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

@admin
only scamer is you... lol its ok we al learn our lesson just hope others dont fall for your tricks ?

inovabr

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I will have to ask for a refund of the credits. There's one here that didn't download and sent it to my PV that no one will help me and that I was supposed to send the code because he knows how to handle it, but it would have costs. I'll reveal it later with a print of the conversation. If the guy says he knows how to make it work, why doesn't he have the code? Why would you charge if I would send it for free? I don't know who the scammer is so I can't pinpoint who it is. But the person who posted the code here on the forum does not respond to a private message. Put the code to 150 credits. Without posting an installation tutorial and how it works. That I put it for free just to have likes and not have angry people here. I spent credits for something that doesn't work and yet a rogue calls me in PV to ask me for the script for him to fix and I pay him. Just for you to more or less figure out who called me was one who all the time calls the other a scammer. Later, when I get a print of the conversation, I will ask for a refund of the credits of a scammer and I will also send a print to the admin of the rogue who called me in private. Forum will lose confidence having these two here.

inovabr

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
wwqBDIQ.jpeg

KingPegasus

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Seems like he was trying to help you. He's also reputable. Worse case scenario you got a script that doesn't work and if it's salvageable he could possibly fix it for you. But like he said it will cost you to fix it. It's like buying a script from any other person. Only difference is I'm sure @fernando2 would warranty his own work compared to you getting it from somebody else. Also it was stated that some channel keys need work if you know how to do it. So you basically took a gamble with buying with your credits when you did buy it

inovabr

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Seems like he was trying to help you. He's also reputable. Worse case scenario you got a script that doesn't work and if it's salvageable he could possibly fix it for you. But like he said it will cost you to fix it. It's like buying a script from any other person. Only difference is I'm sure @fernando2 would warranty his own work compared to you getting it from somebody else. Also it was stated that some channel keys need work if you know how to do it. So you basically took a gamble with buying with your credits when you did buy it
So with humility I apologize to @fernando2 and if he wants to sell his working script to Brazil I ask him to send me the value in Private but I need to see it working before so I don't lose money

fernando2

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Of course. You're right in everything. I have customers from here that can give references of my work. He doesn't want to spend money on that and I respect it. Wish him good luck. .

PrimeTimeINK

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Better contact me and save 150 credits hahaha

I have everything updated with the new keys

that happens for wanting to filter something and you don't even know how to use it

Lol your scripts don’t even work.

I_STREAM

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
If anyone still looking for a working DTVGO script, PM me.

williaak

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Also have fubo tv DRM now hahaha

Tomm, you are still at it ha? I thought you will grown some conscience and stop scamming people like you scammed me with Youtube TV. You took my money and told me the money was only for a demo and then disappeared.

Folks, don't deal with this guy. He is a thief and a scammer.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock