Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Question Right guys, guidance thread...

Metta

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
So. I've been learning as I go. So far so good. I'm not wanting to know if anyone has any links for some good books that will help me along in the server works. So stuff like Python/SSH commands and how to basically do everything I've said above.

I'm not asking to be baby sat! I'm asking if anyone knows of any good learning books I could possibly buy.

TIA.

NeySlim

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I'm not wanting to know if anyone has any links for some good books
I'm asking if anyone knows of any good learning books I could possibly buy.

It's confusing :D

Anyway, I'm not sure you'll get more from a beginner book than practicing online.
If you really want to dive into linux admin world, O'Reilly books are awesome: Amazon.fr - Modern Linux Administration: How to Become a Cutting-edge Linux Administrator - Alapati, Sam R., Davis, Jennifer - Livres

Edit: you can even find the book on github ! nkatre/Free-DevOps-Books-1: A curated collection of free DevOps related eBooks (github.com)

Last edited:

Metta

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
It's confusing :D

Anyway, I'm not sure you'll get more from a beginner book than practicing online.
If you really want to dive into linux admin world, O'Reilly books are awesome: Amazon.fr - Modern Linux Administration: How to Become a Cutting-edge Linux Administrator - Alapati, Sam R., Davis, Jennifer - Livres

Edit: you can even find the book on github ! nkatre/Free-DevOps-Books-1: A curated collection of free DevOps related eBooks (github.com)

I honestly don't know what happend to my above post. Must be "fat fingers" Anyhow, lets put that behind us.
Thanks for the information above bud. I'll take a good look through it after work and pick some bits I need.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I honestly don't know what happend to my above post. Must be "fat fingers" Anyhow, lets put that behind us.
Thanks for the information above bud. I'll take a good look through it after work and pick some bits I need.
if you want actual books, go to book store. spend time and look at. pick one that is relatively new and not boring. consider price also.

Metta

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
if you want actual books, go to book store. spend time and look at. pick one that is relatively new and not boring. consider price also.

Thanks for that, all book stores currently shut. I shall look online. What is it I should really learn more of Linux or Python?

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Thanks for that, all book stores currently shut. I shall look online. What is it I should really learn more of Linux or Python?
Both. Linux will be too broad though because there are too many variations to keep up with. Example: Centos and Ubuntu are both Linux but very very different. Python is a programming language and can be used on any operating system (Linux, Windows, and Mac).

What is covid? Juuuust kidding. Not every region has shut down stores. Also, if liquor stores remain open then why not book stores? A book is just important for the mind as a bottle is for the addiction.

Metta

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Both. Linux will be too broad though because there are too many variations to keep up with. Example: Centos and Ubuntu are both Linux but very very different. Python is a programming language and can be used on any operating system (Linux, Windows, and Mac).

What is covid? Juuuust kidding. Not every region has shut down stores. Also, if liquor stores remain open then why not book stores? A book is just important for the mind as a bottle is for the addiction.

Perfect, so I guess you're advising to learn Ubuntu Linux, and Python. That would be my best starting point? TIA

NeySlim

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

Tell that to politics !

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock