Streaming Servers | Server Sale

Request reward members for invites..

TIG

just my suggestion. to reward members who invite others. as it keeps the community growing. and if we dont grow naturally what will happen is someone else will..

iptvayr

just my suggestion. to reward members who invite others. as it keeps the community growing. and if we dont grow naturally what will happen is someone else will..
This potentially is a good idea however there should be a requirement on the invite like posting a qualifying resource before the person whom invited gets rewarded.

This way people can't spam out invites to everyone and get free credits for people who potentially not provide andy benefit to the fourm and its existing members.

Posting a welcome/hello message wouldn't qualify.

Posting duplicate resources wouldn't qualify.

Admins please consider.

TIG

This potentially is a good idea however there should be a requirement on the invite like posting a qualifying resource before the person whom invited gets rewarded.

This way people can't spam out invites to everyone and get free credits for people who potentially not provide andy benefit to the fourm and its existing members.

Admins please consider.
even better suggestion that mate..

Streaming Servers | Server Sale

Dasha

Admins please consider.
I agree