Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Complain Resources being deleted

dailyupdates

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
So i take the time to create a remote installer for XUI.ONE and crack installer where you can even install from your phone visiting url. take the time to create the post and screenshots and you guys deleted it? Can i know why? All my stuff has always been pretty much exclusive to WOI even trying to access my stuff directly wont load anything unless you go using the urls i provide for downloads directly from WOI. I lock my stuff to this domain for a reason but whats the point of doing that if i take the time to create the resource and you guys just delete it.... i have alot of installers that work the same way coming this month but oh well guess ill go post them elsewhere i guess it was a good ride here on WOI.

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
So i take the time to create a remote installer for XUI.ONE and crack installer where you can even install from your phone visiting url. take the time to create the post and screenshots and you guys deleted it? Can i know why? All my stuff has always been pretty much exclusive to WOI even trying to access my stuff directly wont load anything unless you go using the urls i provide for downloads directly from WOI. I lock my stuff to this domain for a reason but whats the point of doing that if i take the time to create the resource and you guys just delete it.... i have alot of installers that work the same way coming this month but oh well guess ill go post them elsewhere i guess it was a good ride here on WOI.
First of all thanks for your contributions on WOI. However, resources will not deleted or not released by the staff without a reason.
Your installer looks pretty cool, but for security reasons it's not correct for users to leave their server IP and password on an external site (i.e. on your installation script). YOU should ask yourself, would you leave your server IP and its root password somewhere?

Of course you are free to post your installer on other communities, each community has its own rules, if the admins allow it, that's their decision.

Despite everything, I hope that you understand concern.

dailyupdates

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
i completely get that but isnt that the users choice to make if they want to try it or not just like anything else that is out there... isnt there the same risk? everything on this site poses the same risk yet we as users decide whether we want to take them or not and use something. I make things and always have and shared on this site to help the persons that just cant understand how to do something so i make it easy for everyone to do something. We can always put a warning up and let them decide if its worth the risk to try.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
i completely get that but isnt that the users choice to make if they want to try it or not just like anything else that is out there... isnt there the same risk? everything on this site poses the same risk yet we as users decide whether we want to take them or not and use something. I make things and always have and shared on this site to help the persons that just cant understand how to do something so i make it easy for everyone to do something. We can always put a warning up and let them decide if its worth the risk to try.
Unfortunately that is not quite the case. We've had resources here so many times that members have shared that either didn't work or had malicious code but we were blamed for that.

Of course I'm very happy about good resource contributions by members, but we also have something to check certain things. Of course we are not able to check everything, so it happens from time to time that non-functioning resources, resource with dead resource links even resources with malicious code are shared.

Our purpose is to protect our members somewhere. Please do not get me wrong. I'm not saying that your installer was made with bad intentions.

But the fact is that it is very dangerous to leave root password of a server.

I just restore your resource with a warning notice.

Last edited:
Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

dailyupdates

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
You hit your band width limit mate
just fixed it i had setup the domain many years ago and didnt realize i had put a limit on it..... i updated the bandwidth to unlimited should work now .. remember if you click refresh it will say a error becuase hotlink protection is activated and need to go there from this page

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock