Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Info Resolved ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

5h4rk

Sorry, I thought it would be possible to delete this post. I ask moderation to exclude it, since the doubt about the Software has already been resolved and I do not want me to run the risk of being linked to it, as a kind of tactic to disclose it. It was really a doubt, just that. Thanks.

Thread is closed for further reply's..

Last edited by a moderator:

5h4rk

I would not trust any kind of this "scripts' They may contain backdoors.
Yes, my friend, but as I understand it, they do not have the webplayer on the server, as a rental, but they charge a one-time fee, as I understand it, they send the files for installation ... this is exactly my fear, mainly because I call the company's WhatsApp and no one answers.
But thanks for your tip.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
K

Kenxo

Hello guys, I intend to purchase this Xtream Codes Webportal. Someone has already purchased this script from this site: No quote

It's safe?
I try to understand you about to have Xtream Codes even you want to give Money .. but why if we have now XC UI free source and works similar to Original XC ...You have Here on this forum Ezsever for Windows and Linux that working very well .. but is your turn to win or to lose.. cheers and how we can know you are not promoting this site in some hidden trick . I mean to lock yr post and delete the link but I let Redhat to decide about that..

iKalanko

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello guys, I intend to purchase this Xtream Codes Webportal. Someone has already purchased this script from this site: No quote

It's safe?
Buy it then share it with us to look at it #onefortheteam

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

TechAppSystem

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I have this webplayer but without an admin panel, it is a script linked to xtreamUI without the need for an admin panel to manage

J

JoAodeDeUs

Man, in my humble opinion, there is no need for that. Here in the forum you will find several webplayer publications, integrated to the XC API. In search field in forum: webtv, webplayer,....And majority with decrypted php (ioncuber). You just have to personalize and be happy.
You can ask: and the admin panel :? Why an admin panel if you will have your webplayer on your server, with full powers and control over it?
Soon the XC API will have more options finalized, such as sending messages, warnings eg. expiration, etc ... Just will be you add it to your webplayer.
Webplayer also has a detail: it is via HLS.
There are some details that should be checked, when direct streams or via ondemand. Also, certain video formats in vod / series depending on the player used will not work.
Soon I'll post some cool stuff about it all. Including about a plugin that converts it to mpegts via browser. This virtually eliminates any 'cannot be played' feedback problem.

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am a newbie here but got a question. I have found a new website which sells IPTV boxes and STB-s called SwitchOnShop.
Have you ever bought any devices from there? If yes please give me a feedback regarding them.

Thank you in advance
Hope to hear from you soon.

5h4rk

It's safe?
Guys, I want to thank everyone for all the opinions on this, and really everyone is very right, and I wondered if it would really be necessary, after all the opinions, it really isn't necessary, with so many scripts here on the forum lol. Thank you very much for everyone's opinion, a hug from a friend here in Brazil.

5h4rk

I try to understand you about to have Xtream Codes even you want to give Money .. but why if we have now XC UI free source and works similar to Original XC ...You have Here on this forum Ezsever for Windows and Linux that working very well .. but is your turn to win or to lose.. cheers and how we can know you are not promoting this site in some hidden trick . I mean to lock yr post and delete the link but I let Redhat to decide about that..
Hello my friend, no, I am not promoting the site. Especially because I'm from another country completely opposite the location of the company that sells it. My question may be stupid, but it really was a doubt. Thank you for everyone's opinion, and the purchase is not really necessary. I will delete this post afterwards so that there is no doubt about this software. Thank you friend, a hug!

5h4rk

Sorry, I thought it would be possible to delete this post. I ask moderation to exclude it, since the doubt about the Software has already been resolved and I do not want me to run the risk of being linked to it, as a kind of tactic to disclose it. It was really a doubt, just that. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock