Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Request Purple IPTV v4 how to hardcode

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Good luck. Maybe some of the other guys can help but between the spammers and leeches... they probably don’t want to. Who ever does, put it up as a resource and earn yourself some credits for it.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Drewey73

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I'm sure someone will be along shortly with a pm and a price to sell it to you

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I'm sure someone will be along shortly with a pm and a price to sell it to you
They better not! ? I’d rather them hold out until we eradicate these suck bag leeches then go back to holding out and trying to hustle in DM.
I don’t get it. We got awesome rebranders, gfx artists, programmers, etc. ;)

lowkeys760

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
They better not! ? I’d rather them hold out until we eradicate these suck bag leeches then go back to holding out and trying to hustle in DM.
I don’t get it. We got awesome rebranders, gfx artists, programmers, etc. ;)
well dang, I never though of it like that:unsure:

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Just play fair and let your shares be testament of your work. We got plenty of users who would rather pay (or make duplicate help me posts) than try to do it themselves because you guys are awesome.

Onlymeeee

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately I don't think monetising the site with credits will stop the dm dealing in the background. The problem we have is that far too many people who use this site make money from these panels and apps. There's still loads of panels out there that havnt been released or shared and they won't be. This credit malarkey is doing my head in haha my likes havnt been converted so I can't download anything. When they are converted I'll be able to buy 4 panels where as I've spent nearly a yr contributing to the site to gain access to 90% of the content on here. I no longer can.

Sorry to high jack your thread @lowkeys760 i hope you get it sorted nate

lub0112

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately I don't think monetising the site with credits will stop the dm dealing in the background. The problem we have is that far too many people who use this site make money from these panels and apps. There's still loads of panels out there that havnt been released or shared and they won't be. This credit malarkey is doing my head in haha my likes havnt been converted so I can't download anything. When they are converted I'll be able to buy 4 panels where as I've spent nearly a yr contributing to the site to gain access to 90% of the content on here. I no longer can.

why dont you share something good and earn some credits ?

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
@Onlymeeee you liked my post about playing fair but yet you complain about the credits system because it will require you to continually put in if you intend to get out.. how is that fair? That’s like demanding a paycheck from that place you used to work at but haven’t done much since to earn more. I could make better examples but some people might get butthurt about those. Also, you weren’t online before I’ve cleaned this thread up. Maybe @lowkeys760 or @Evilcheesecake0 will fill you in privately.
Let me simplify this new system again, you put something up, you put a virtual price tag on it, people take it, the credits are transferred to you. It don’t get any easier than that.

lowkeys760

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

I agree with you. Preach on mate!

Onlymeeee

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
@Onlymeeee you liked my post about playing fair but yet you complain about the credits system because it will require you to continually put in if you intend to get out.. how is that fair? That’s like demanding a paycheck from that place you used to work at but haven’t done much since to earn more. I could make better examples but some people might get butthurt about those. Also, you weren’t online before I’ve cleaned this thread up. Maybe @lowkeys760 or @Evilcheesecake0 will fill you in privately.
Let me simplify this new system again, you put something up, you put a virtual price tag on it, people take it, the credits are transferred to you. It don’t get any easier than that.

Sorry mate, you might have taken it wrong or I might have explained it wrong. I have nothing against helping others and the sharing system. I always try n help where I can. I don't share much on here and I do take more than I give. I don't fully understand how this is all going to work out. I'm happy to keep contributing to the site and helping others. I'm just a little peeved that I've been helping others and contributing to this site and built up a nice like count to gain access to the good stuff. I've done my time lol

I really appreciate being a member of this site thank you

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
It happens, even to me. Just know that things will work out for the good members and not so much for the leeches and spammers. You guys are awesome, and we aim to protect you guys from those scum bags. As I've mentioned before, I could list out who the great members are of this forum, but the list might get long. Hell, I might even miss a couple.

Do us a favor and click like once you've read so i can clean this thread up again. It's only like the 4th time it's been hi-jacked. ? Sorry @lowkeys760

Evilcheesecake0

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
It happens, even to me. Just know that things will work out for the good members and not so much for the leeches and spammers. You guys are awesome, and we aim to protect you guys from those scum bags. As I've mentioned before, I could list out who the great members are of this forum, but the list might get long. Hell, I might even miss a couple.

Do us a favor and click like once you've read so i can clean this thread up again. It's only like the 4th time it's been hi-jacked. ? Sorry @lowkeys760
Aaarrr asking for like is against forum rules buddy ????

Onlymeeee

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Haha cheers @urgodfather. It'll get better once a credit to content value is established n we decide what we're willing to pay for what. Thanks for understanding

PS any chance of converting my likes to credits pls ?

jafo666

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I think i am close to cracking the purple v4 app, anyone free to help get it over the finish line??

Onlymeeee

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I think i am close to cracking the purple v4 app, anyone free to help get it over the finish line??
If you send me a copy and what you've found out so far, I might be able to help, no promises but the more who try, the better the chance of success. Put our heads togetha n see what we can do

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock