Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Pls Help - LTQ APP - DNS Edit and Rebrand

Abster123

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm really struggling to find information on how to edit the APK to add my DNS.

Please can somebody point me in the right direction of where I can download the latest LTQ APK files and how I go about editing the DNS.

Even if you can point me towards and old version just for a bit of learning would be great.

I don't have enough likes yet to view all content on the site so i'm really struggling to understand it all with missing information.

Appreciate any help you can provide and also if you can give me a like so i can hopefully see more content that would be great.

Thanks, Andy

Ian

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advertiser
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Website
nwgroup.net
The newest version of LTQ (v85) has its Strings encrypted in the APK however a bypass was successfully done too allow people to write normal Text in place of the encrypted strings.

If you don't have the likes to download that version - share some stuff and they will come :)

The best way (I find) to edit an APK is using an Android Emulator on Windows; I use Blustacks x64 - download an APK either from here or another source called 'MT Manager' preferably version 2.8.x.

With that open in Bluestacks you can install your own APK (or LTQ) and extract the APK which you can then view, when viewing you will come accross a bunch of folders, a .dex file and a .res file.

Your .res file contains the Strings found in the APK and can be edited using the apps ARSC editor.

The .dex file contains all the classes in the APk which can be read in a sub lang called Smali, almost like bytecode. This is what we edit to make our changes.

The app will compile and sign the app once you have made changes which you can then install to test.

There is a folder called 'res' which contains other folders such as 'drawable' which contains images from the app and 'mipmap' which contains the icons. You need to edit the images/icons for each DPi to make a solid clone.

Last edited:

Abster123

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Thanks Ian, appreciate your detailed information. It is very helpful.

However, i have little to share at the moment as i'm a bit of a beginner.

Wouldn't know what to share or who to help as i am the one who requires the advice :(

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

nmbtvtech

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm really struggling to find information on how to edit the APK to add my DNS.

Please can somebody point me in the right direction of where I can download the latest LTQ APK files and how I go about editing the DNS.

Even if you can point me towards and old version just for a bit of learning would be great.

I don't have enough likes yet to view all content on the site so i'm really struggling to understand it all with missing information.

Appreciate any help you can provide and also if you can give me a like so i can hopefully see more content that would be great.

Thanks, Andy
Read the rules of the forum, the like count is there for a reason, if you would like to skip that buy VIP membership,

alot of us have worked hard to build our like counts most of us are newbies too,

i'm sure the mods will look at this post as it is against forum rules

gambitz

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
The newest version of LTQ (v85) has its Strings encrypted in the APK however a bypass was successfully done too allow people to write normal Text in place of the encrypted strings.

If you don't have the likes to download that version - share some stuff and they will come :)

The best way (I find) to edit an APK is using an Android Emulator on Windows; I use Blustacks x64 - download an APK either from here or another source called 'MT Manager' preferably version 2.8.x.

With that open in Bluestacks you can install your own APK (or LTQ) and extract the APK which you can then view, when viewing you will come accross a bunch of folders, a .dex file and a .res file.

Your .res file contains the Strings found in the APK and can be edited using the apps ARSC editor.

The .dex file contains all the classes in the APk which can be read in a sub lang called Smali, almost like bytecode. This is what we edit to make our changes.

The app will compile and sign the app once you have made changes which you can then install to test.

There is a folder called 'res' which contains other folders such as 'drawable' which contains images from the app and 'mipmap' which contains the icons. You need to edit the images/icons for each DPi to make a solid clone.
That's great guide right there. I have been editing apk files for couple of weeks now following some tutorials however this makes me understand better what I am editing. Thanks. Still a long way to go. but it helps.

gambitz

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Thanks Ian, appreciate your detailed information. It is very helpful.

However, i have little to share at the moment as i'm a bit of a beginner.

Wouldn't know what to share or who to help as i am the one who requires the advice :(
Maybe you are part of a group that we are not. Maybe you have access to some interesting files we do not.
Maybe you have some knowledge and skills to share.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock