Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Question PayPal locked account quick question

stokedcrf

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
Not sure if this has been asked before, but I thought I'd ask for opinions.

After a few years, PayPal finally locked my account for breaking the terms of service as I'm sure many of you have experienced.

There are still some funds in there though.

Will they eventually allow me to withdraw it or will they find a way to keep those funds permanently?

I never had any PayPal disputes or anyhring open, so I'm a little bummed about this!

Just curious to see what has happened to others here.

Thanks!

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
This is typical for payapl. The same thing happened to me years ago. With providing me a exact reason, they block my account and blocked my balance of 5k for 180 days. I will never work again with this fucking arrogant company!

KingOfSat

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Same and here now I see they request and KYC selfie with passport for verify account fuck them use crypto

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

herny8

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Same here.. locked account. Removed from business to regular.. and lost privileges as merchant. they gave me my money though.. they asked me to withdraw the funds by certain date or they will "send to a government agency" from then I would have to contact directly. Yes they suck. I removed it from my websites and.. use square.. stripe is pain as well

So PayPal has to give your money back!

stokedcrf

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

When you all were finally able to withdraw, were you able to add or remove banks etc to the PayPal account?

KingOfSat

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

When you all were finally able to withdraw, were you able to add or remove banks etc to the PayPal account?
When then release account for withdraw they don’t give you access to add or delete bank account you can withdraw only if have added bank account or card before they suspend your account

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

levent

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Why even use services like paypal that are easy traceable. Not that btc is not traceable, but its decentralised so you won’t get in trouble fast.

Solutions like WOI pay where you can host your own payment system for crypto.

stokedcrf

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Why even use services like paypal that are easy traceable. Not that btc is not traceable, but its decentralised so you won’t get in trouble fast.

Solutions like WOI pay where you can host your own payment system for crypto.

I agree. I actually use a crypto gateway however I had Payal there for over a decade. I shoulda removed Payal years ago lol

KingOfSat

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Always same... we are legal company but our pp too blocking always :S
Problem it’s not you it’s a customer which are pay when PayPal block accounts they investigate incoming transactions and when they recive report for someone who sell example IPTV or illegal stuffs they check to who also pay and block and your account that is a crazy and they do that non stop. PayPal is shit crypto with self hosted payment system nothing else wise stripe skrill Revolute aways have a risk they aways can track all transactions

Offshoreserver.org

Extended Member
Advertiser
VIP Member 3M
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Problem it’s not you it’s a customer which are pay when PayPal block accounts they investigate incoming transactions and when they recive report for someone who sell example IPTV or illegal stuffs they check to who also pay and block and your account that is a crazy and they do that non stop. PayPal is shit crypto with self hosted payment system nothing else wise stripe skrill Revolute aways have a risk they aways can track all transactions

Yes correct!

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock