Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Nordictv app for windows

Dropy2008

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I try to decompile this windows app,I fiind where is the link, I fiind is complied whit borland delphi, but I can decompile because of lack knowledge, is someone happy to help in this project I'm gone post a link whit the app

makeitso

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Borland Delphi is the language used you need to do a lot more than your trying to do. For example there's a couple of handy tools called:
  • RDG Packer Detector which detects specific packers based on signature checking (presumably the same way AV does it
  • PEiD detects most common packers, cryptors and compilers for PE files as well as allowing for disassembly (available to download via softpedia)

That's just a few and as with most of the packers out there these will flag as virus's.

After you decompile you'll need OLlydb or a good hex editor to modify the file and then recompile.

Comes to reverse engineering files its not a simple or easy thing to do.

Dropy2008

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Borland Delphi is the language used you need to do a lot more than your trying to do. For example there's a couple of handy tools called:
  • RDG Packer Detector which detects specific packers based on signature checking (presumably the same way AV does it
  • PEiD detects most common packers, cryptors and compilers for PE files as well as allowing for disassembly (available to download via softpedia)

That's just a few and as with most of the packers out there these will flag as virus's.

After you decompile you'll need OLlydb or a good hex editor to modify the file and then recompile.

I now is not easy,but like a bigerner I smash my head on monitor,if u wanna have a goo happy upload the app

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

makeitso

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Put the link in likes needed and maybe some info as well on what the app is and does

Dropy2008

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
i post the link to nordicone tv app ,norsdic tv is a custom iptv smartes version 2,and apear to run good, maybe someone more smarter then find a way to change the url,waht i fiind wher is but i dont now how to edit and u find a photo whit app here
thank you to all

Dropy2008

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score

I dump the file,I change the url,everything working,no I have problem I don't now how to compile, because I edit direct the .dll file

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock