https://www.streaming-servers.com/

new like system

Place your Business Ad here !

Minifreeza

Banned
When you like a content, you get access to that content.

If that content is good, that's cool.
If that content sucks, you can take back your like and, by unliking the content, the author will lose the like you gave him.

Your complaint is therefore pointless.

kenjo123

Staff member
the new like to view system is it just me or are we now seeing lots of useless crap from people trying to gain likes pls review this @redhat
if you need to like a post to view content and it turns out to be crap pls make sure you unlike again
Than how do we know that somebody just take the content from link and than dislike after he download it ...
The best option if possible is that view like is disabled before Moderator see if is ok or crap than he should enable the view like system if is possible this option in Xenforo...

Last edited:

marcoose

does anybody think this like system is not very good?

EliteKustomConfig

the new like to view system is it just me or are we now seeing lots of useless crap from people trying to gain likes pls review this @redhat
if you need to like a post to view content and it turns out to be crap pls make sure you unlike again
im looking for things to share to get likes myself. only done one post in the apple tv section but I believe its actually a good post. I will say It is a bummer not being able to see anything in this forum though.

Icecold

Warning points
Have some standard likes for apk and standard like for panels and software and plugin and so on for example 80 likes for apk 180 likes for panels and so on not like many apk over 300 likes

iKalanko

Advance Member
does anybody think this like system is not very good?
Like feature is for leechers (people that only comes to grab whatever they want without saying sh*t on the post) and its very useful. It helps also to get your likes and have more chance to unlock further threads that request more likes in order to view them. Hope this help ur situation and your frustration with the like system :)