Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download
Resource icon

Resource NEW AUTOINSTALL XUI.ONE 1.5.12-2 NULLED 1.5.12-2

Register & Get access to index

flippy

Reaction score
Hello,I restored from backup (Xui to Xui) , now I don't go to the admin panel :oops:
Help,help,help ;)
access-code.png
Look at this post by Redhat https://www.worldofiptv.com/threads/basics-for-xui-one.13918/

bestserver868

Reaction score
Whatever i try, my epg stays for only 3 days (I want the recording for 15 days), so I set epg DAYS TO KEEP to 15 days. But both smarters and xcipv showing EPG for only 4 days. Smarters showing only 4 days worth programs, but XCIPV shows 15 days program but with only last 4 days EPG and rest 11 days with NO EPG.

Kaunas

Reaction score
Hello,is it possible to add the desired language in any way? or translate the file and get the language you want?
Thanks

Kaunas

Reaction score
Whatever i try, my epg stays for only 3 days (I want the recording for 15 days), so I set epg DAYS TO KEEP to 15 days. But both smarters and xcipv showing EPG for only 4 days. Smarters showing only 4 days worth programs, but XCIPV shows 15 days program but with only last 4 days EPG and rest 11 days with NO EPG.

Hello
I have the same problem as you, maybe you found a solution?
thank you

darkunited

Registred
Registred
Reaction score
Well, if there is any guide, please guide us, because 50% or more of us, the EPG does not work well, that is, it only works for two days, and as I am in the group, it says that it is a bug of the panel. If you have a solution to make it work normally, I would ask you to guide us. Thanks.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock