Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Question Modding XUI.ONE together?

mroz

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello people, we are all here to share our knowledge.
i was thinking about opening this post here maybe we can all stick together and do this.
we have been using ck mods on xtream ui for a few years now.
instead of investing a lot of time in this project, we could put some time into xui.one 1.5.12r2 together and modding it properly. I'm willing to do this but unfortunately I can't do this alone we have very smart people among us would you join me in modding this system?

piotrWaclaw35

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
i was thinking about opening this post here maybe we can all stick together and do this.
instead of investing a lot of time in this project, we could put some time into xui.one 1.5.12r2 together and modding it properly. I'm willing to do this but unfortunately I can't do this alone we have very smart people among us would you join me in modding this system?
Good idea bro!!! I join

KingPegasus

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
What mods have you done so far?

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

mroz

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
What mods have you done so far?
I didn't say I made any mods. but we can all tackle together and improve all the bugs or problems of xui. I'm even willing to pay for decoding. we all know very well that the gta no longer makes any panels, neither private nor otherwise, so we have to tackle it ourselves instead of improving the ui in xtream, xui.one is the better option. you just have to do it like ceaser did back then, we have to do it now as a community.

KingPegasus

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
I didn't say I made any mods. but we can all tackle together and improve all the bugs or problems of xui. I'm even willing to pay for decoding. we all know very well that the gta no longer makes any panels, neither private nor otherwise, so we have to tackle it ourselves instead of improving the ui in xtream, xui.one is the better option. you just have to do it like ceaser did back then, we have to do it now as a community.
I know you didn't say you did any mods. I'm basically asking how can you help if you don't know how to mod it?
First get your hands on XUI One 1.5.5 decoded and work from there. After you get your hands on it. If you can do some mods most will help you

Last edited:

armi24

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Without fully decoded 1.5.12r2 is hard to mod anything. Do you know about someone here who can decode it ?

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
K

Kenxo

Without fully decoded 1.5.12r2 is hard to mod anything. Do you know about someone here who can decode it ?
It has become a good practice and a trend that anyone who knows a little about decoding comes to our forum and unfortunately his goal is to use our space so that he becomes so little known that he knows something and then when you see him he turns his nose up and becomes very important and immediately opens up his discord, then private groups, and to the point where his price rises to the sky for support and new updates, you'll be surprised, but he hasn't done anything new... and here's just one example of that...

donor.png

So I wanna discuss with Admin to cut and avoid this practice in the future ...

KingPegasus

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
It has become a good practice and a trend that anyone who knows a little about decoding comes to our forum and unfortunately his goal is to use our space so that he becomes so little known that he knows something and then when you see him he turns his nose up and becomes very important and immediately opens up his discord, then private groups, and to the point where his price rises to the sky for support and new updates, you'll be surprised, but he hasn't done anything new... and here's just one example of that...

View attachment 4343

So I wanna discuss with Admin to cut and avoid this practice in the future ...
I can't believe it really did that. Straight trash

K

Kenxo

I can't believe it really did that. Straight trash
Yeah bro you should believe that, and more to believe is that CK requests 40 euros monthly for his MODs and you must have an invite code to be part of his group (Don't ask me about how to find this ) ..
That's why we are working together with the Admin and it will soon be a reality that every project like this that started and ended as these examples should be decoded and delicensed and posted publicly here as free..

julian

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi. I read somewhere on this forum that gta does actually make a panel. It’s called xcms. There is somebody selling the panel files as not nulled resource. I expect it to be of use for somebody capable of cracking or decoding.

Last edited:

KingPegasus

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi. I read somewhere on this forum that gta does actually make a panel. It’s called xcms. There is somebody selling the panel files as not nulled resource. I expect it to be of use for somebody capable of cracking or decoding.
That wasn't GTA work. But anyway has nothing to do with modding XUI.

julian

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
That wasn't GTA work. But anyway has nothing to do with modding XUI.
Hi.
I can not deny or nor confirm for sure if its gta's work, I just quoted what I heard and not just on this forum.
Back to the subject of xui one, I think we need to start decoding the files. I am having problems with it as well and would love to fix them, there are many features that need fixing . About a month ago I tried to get a decode for a couple of php files by a group I came by on the internet advertising they can reverse php protected with iron cube. They returned a sample of the work and it was more like a computer generated reverse and not that readable. May be somebody here knows were we can get it done? If we manage to get a number of files each we'll soon have all decoded, then we can mod it. Apparently iron cube is known to be secure.
I am interested and its not a problem if I pay for the decodes as long as they are good.

KingPegasus

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi.
I can not deny or nor confirm for sure if its gta's work, I just quoted what I heard and not just on this forum.
Back to the subject of xui one, I think we need to start decoding the files. I am having problems with it as well and would love to fix them, there are many features that need fixing . About a month ago I tried to get a decode for a couple of php files by a group I came by on the internet advertising they can reverse php protected with iron cube. They returned a sample of the work and it was more like a computer generated reverse and not that readable. May be somebody here knows were we can get it done? If we manage to get a number of files each we'll soon have all decoded, then we can mod it. Apparently iron cube is known to be secure.
I am interested and its not a problem if I pay for the decodes as long as they are good.
XUI One version 1.5.5 has been decoded already. It's all over the place. I'm just curious to what y'all can do with it after that. If nothing. Then there is no team and it's just 1 person making the mods all over again. Too much pressure

julian

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
XUI One version 1.5.5 has been decoded already. It's all over the place. I'm just curious to what y'all can do with it after that. If nothing. Then there is no team and it's just 1 person making the mods all over again. Too much pressure
In fact I am looking at it. However I would like mod on 1.5.12 as it’s got some nice features that 1.5.5 does not, like proxy all servers. It seams most did not change between versions however there are changes in load balancer, proxy and other , so a lot is already done. Problems I have are related to proxy on main, timeshift on mag, the way it handles lists url, reseller url m3u output and general ministra slow operation (it’s worse then xtream codes/ui with mags).
All of which I would like to fix. More important with obfuscated cracked stuff not decoded, you don’t know Whats hidden. I am not capable of decoding iron cube myself and would be happy to pay to get it done. On the other hand once decoded I would be able to know quite accurately which part does what and modify accordingly.
I agree that it’s not fair that people come to the forum then use other members work to make money outside the forum without contributing anything.

KingPegasus

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
In fact I am looking at it. However I would like mod on 1.5.12 as it’s got some nice features that 1.5.5 does not, like proxy all servers. It seams most did not change between versions however there are changes in load balancer, proxy and other , so a lot is already done. Problems I have are related to proxy on main, timeshift on mag, the way it handles lists url, reseller url m3u output and general ministra slow operation (it’s worse then xtream codes/ui with mags).
All of which I would like to fix. More important with obfuscated cracked stuff not decoded, you don’t know Whats hidden. I am not capable of decoding iron cube myself and would be happy to pay to get it done. On the other hand once decoded I would be able to know quite accurately which part does what and modify accordingly.
I agree that it’s not fair that people come to the forum then use other members work to make money outside the forum without contributing anything.
If 1.5.5 is already decoded why not just mod that with the features you want? Or deccryot that xcms one that's already has updated ffmpeg etc. Just saying. If you know how to mod it wouldn't hold you back. And maybe your having a hard time because it's not called iron cube it's ionCube

mroz

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
man should always look unrealistic on this topic. we have enough people here who are familiar with php. so think positive. I also tried to decode 1.5.12 unfortunately failed so far. since it is also encoded with dynamic keys it is a bit problematic to decode the whole thing. I'm also willing to invest money but unfortunately I haven't found the right decoder. after we have decoded the whole thing we can edit it. I DON'T SAY AND I DID NOT OPEN THIS THEARD BECAUSE I AM A VERY GOOD PROGRAMMER BUT THAT WE ALL HELP EACH OTHER HERE AND THUS HAVE EVERYTHING. There are enough things that we have to fix with XUI.ONE, it was done that way, but since we are used to something different with CK MODS, one or the other would like to have it almost exactly the same. We would all benefit from that.
The people who only want to make a negative contribution here please don't interfere we are not here to get into conflict among ourselves.

KingPegasus

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
man should always look unrealistic on this topic. we have enough people here who are familiar with php. so think positive. I also tried to decode 1.5.12 unfortunately failed so far. since it is also encoded with dynamic keys it is a bit problematic to decode the whole thing. I'm also willing to invest money but unfortunately I haven't found the right decoder. after we have decoded the whole thing we can edit it. I DON'T SAY AND I DID NOT OPEN THIS THEARD BECAUSE I AM A VERY GOOD PROGRAMMER BUT THAT WE ALL HELP EACH OTHER HERE AND THUS HAVE EVERYTHING. There are enough things that we have to fix with XUI.ONE, it was done that way, but since we are used to something different with CK MODS, one or the other would like to have it almost exactly the same. We would all benefit from that.
The people who only want to make a negative contribution here please don't interfere we are not here to get into conflict among ourselves.
Agreed

mroz

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
thank you and we need any help i just checked with someone if they manage to decode perfectly. then we can all get to it.

dreambox2011

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
thank you and we need any help i just checked with someone if they manage to decode perfectly. then we can all get to it.

For hls, some tvs are not working, the reason for the problem is that .ts is looking for Decrypted needs to be made

leadersat

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
if the code is encoded with dynamic keys, its not going to decode correctly, but end up with loads of goto's and uncomplete sha commands. you will need the keys.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock