Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Question Merge 2 m3u8 playlists to one

Wheemp

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
I have a service which have audio and video in seperate m3u8 lists, i have no issue to pull them out and play them on what ever device i like but i would need a way to connect and sync those two so that the audio and video is in the same link/file. Programs like VLC isn't an issue since it can handle a seperate audio link compared to video.

If anyone can help with making a tool or such for this it would be great. The important thing is that it can be done with a live stream, offline/downloaded media can be handled by ffmpeg but i need it have it live with as little delay from the original stream as possible.

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I have a service which have audio and video in seperate m3u8 lists, i have no issue to pull them out and play them on what ever device i like but i would need a way to connect and sync those two so that the audio and video is in the same link/file. Programs like VLC isn't an issue since it can handle a seperate audio link compared to video.

If anyone can help with making a tool or such for this it would be great. The important thing is that it can be done with a live stream, offline/downloaded media can be handled by ffmpeg but i need it have it live with as little delay from the original stream as possible.
Just use text edit.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Wheemp

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Ok so concat them....
Could work, but i know that people are selling scripts for dplay/discovery+ so i assume there is a reason to it. Or people are just lazy enough to actually pay for something they could do themselves. But either way notpade or concat could work but i need a little bit of a smoother system to do it. Wont have time to do it all manually.

louis_friend

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Could work, but i know that people are selling scripts for dplay/discovery+ so i assume there is a reason to it. Or people are just lazy enough to actually pay for something they could do themselves. But either way notpade or concat could work but i need a little bit of a smoother system to do it. Wont have time to do it all manually.
I can help you in that, you can send me a private message

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock