Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Is the P2P system a good option for those starting iptv?

javansouza95

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I'm starting to work with IPTV! I intend to mount my server, since I have a dedicated one available! what is your opinion for a peaceful start?

Elite

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Install X UI ( free ), learning from this, understand how this work - 1 dedicated you can only have your CMS + ENGINE working -- then LB's for streams and LB's for VOD.

delta1372

If it moves, compile it!
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I'm starting to work with IPTV! I intend to mount my server, since I have a dedicated one available! what is your opinion for a peaceful start?

This question is kind of like telling an airline pilot that his job only involves pulling around on the stick and twisting some knobs now and then.

You need to do weeks / months of research before you even think about going near an IPTV server / starting a business.

To setup something that is easy to use (from a customers point of view, your job will never be easy), stable and has a good selection of content, you will need to have access to at least $500 a month working capital and be able to run this month after month for a least 6-12 months before you break even.

You need access to decent servers at good prices with unlimited / unmetered bandwidth.

You need good stable sources so that your service can offer a decent quality and value for money.

You need to find customers that will renew month after month.

You need to learn the in's and out's of running a Linux server, stability, security, performance etc.

You need to learn the in's and out's of all the major IPTV panels and decide which one feels right for you and your future customers.

Or, you could turn to a consulting service that will design, build and deploy everything for you for a set fee and hand you the keys to a brand spanking new IPTV system ready to add customers and sources. < this option is the quickest but will cost more up front.

To do this right, your going to need at least $5,000 - $10,000 working capital for the next 3-6 months.

Last edited:
Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Phoenix_tv

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Thi question is kind of like telling an airline pilot that his job only involves pulling around on the stick and twisting some knobs now and then.

You need to do weeks / months or research before you even think about going near an IPTV server / starting the business.

To setup something that is easy to use, stable and has a good choice, you will need to have access to at least $500 a month and be able to run this month after month for a least 6-12 months before you break even.

You need access to decent servers at good prices with unlimited / unmetered bandwidth.

You need good stable sources so that your service is high quality.

You need to find customers that will become repeat customers month after month.

You need to learn the in's and out's of running a Linux server, stability, security, performance etc.

You need to learn the in's and out's of all the major IPTV panels and decide which one feels right for you and your future customers.

Or, you could turn to a consulting service that will design, build and deploy everything for you for a set fee and hand you the keys to a brand spanking new IPTV system ready to just add customers and sources. < this option is the quickest but will cost more up front.

To do this right, your going to need at least $5,000 - $10,000 working capital for the next 3-6 months operating.
Couldn't say it any better. This is so true

robert kao

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Couldn't say it any better. This is so true
Hi,
If you can not decide if p2p works well for you, you can check Ezserver that supports iptv, ott and p2p.
then can evaluate which one is suitable for you.

delta1372

If it moves, compile it!
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I would also like to add the follow to my previous post.

When I first started a couple of years ago I already had 15 years worth of server admin and network admin experience from some of the largest companies / datacenters in the world. I had already spoken with the person who got me into IPTV for many years on and off so had a least a ground level understanding of the in's and out's.

When I decided to go out on my own, I spent over $20,000 buying software and hardware so I could learn everything I needed to know from IPTV Panels to GPU's and encoders. I spent a lot of time on ebay buying used hardware which helped me a lot to gain a foot in the door.

Then it was time to actualy make some money and to be honest, most of the hardware I purchased was never used because times and technologies change very quickly.

This is not an easy business to get into.

BUT !!!

Having said all this, it can be very rewarding, there is a large market cap with lots of room for all size players to mingle in and you will make some great contacts and friends along the way.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock