https://www.streaming-servers.com/

Tutorial Install Zabbix (Networks and application monitoring)

abdulhamid202

How to Install Zabbix Server 4.0 on Ubuntu 18.04 & 16.04 LTS

Zabbix is an open source software for networks and application monitoring. Zabbix provides agents to monitor remote hosts as well as Zabbix includes support for monitoring via SNMP, TCP and ICMP checks. Click here to know more about zabbix.

To view the content, you need to Sign In or Register.To view the content, you need to Sign In or Register.

How To Install Zabbix Agent on Ubuntu 18.04 & 16.04 LTS

Zabbix Agent is required to install on all remote systems needs to monitor through Zabbix server. The Zabbix Agent collects resource utilization and applications data on the client system and provides such information to the Zabbix server on their requests.

There are two types of checks can be configured between Zabbix Server and Client.

• Passive check – Zabbix Agent only sent data to server on their request.
  • Active check – Zabbix Agent sends data periodically to Server.

To view the content, you need to Sign In or Register.To view the content, you need to Sign In or Register.

yana

I'm looking for where the offline stream files are, I know that onlline are at that address (/ home / xtreamcodes / iptv_xtream_codes / streams) to try to create a monitoring using zabbix for my server, content notification via telegram.

Xaltouney

I'm looking for where the offline stream files are, I know that onlline are at that address (/ home / xtreamcodes / iptv_xtream_codes / streams) to try to create a monitoring using zabbix for my server, content notification via telegram.
very easy, create your item/triggers and use this: https://www.zabbix.com/integrations/telegram =)

yana

I would love to do one too! I don't know where the files are for zabbix to monitor, any tourist to add host to zabbix?:love: