Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Script Install Complete Billing Site With WHMCS owner site only no resellers (Tested Fresh Ubuntu 18)

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
ok guys i made this easy for anyone to do without much effort. The whmcs nulled is from
Khalequzzaman so everyone make sure you go and thank him for this here is a link to his post.

the whmcs module is the same one i been using since before xc was shut down it still works with xcui since it uses a database to connect.

The command prompt will create a random Databse username and pass for you to use on wordpress and whmcs. It will also fill in all the info needed to setup whmcs and wordpress with your info.

after you complete the install just go to whmcs admin setting in server info enter you xcui database username and pass and save and you will have your whmcs linked and ready to automate everything from the landing page.

This needs to be installed on a fresh server. I suggest you run this on a cheap vps or server since most webhost block the ports you need to communicate with your iptv server.
This will allow any person with no knowledge of servers or settings things up to be an expert.

I have made it very easy for anyone to be the worlds best fly by night iptv seller.

for help on setting up the module follow the official help me from whmcs smarter.

wordpress login=admin : admin
whmcs login=admin : password

i will add more info if i forgot to add it here.

No quote

Greate work !

I just have some questions for the installation where promt to enter the credentials database.
DB Name, Username and Password will generated by the script also, so did the user should enter the generated data or can they enter custom values ? And when the promt to enter passsword, the entered are unhidden as it described. For example:

And i recommend you to use github as source for your scipt, because pastebin in some country blocked.

What are the difference between:

rm /var/www/html/databasewhmcs.sql
rm /var/www/html/whmcsdb.sql

becuase databasewhmcs.sql has been never downloaded in the Script ?

same for:
rm /root/install.sh
rm: cannot remove '/var/www/html/gdown.cookie.temp': No such file or directory

The Wordpress config file doesn't contain the Database credentials:

SQL:
// ** MySQL settings - You can get this info from your web host ** //

/** The name of the database for WordPress */

define( 'DB_NAME', '' );

/** MySQL database username */

define( 'DB_USER', '' );

/** MySQL database password */

define( 'DB_PASSWORD', '' );

/** MySQL hostname */

define( 'DB_HOST', 'localhost' );

/** Database Charset to use in creating database tables. */

define( 'DB_CHARSET', 'utf8' );

/** The Database Collate type. Don't change this if in doubt. */

define( 'DB_COLLATE', '' );

Attachments

• 1587751792794.png
    1587751792794.png
    22.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

dailyupdates

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
You know, I was looking at your script earlier. Is there a reason why you download that Perl script multiple times? Just curious.
just because i'm not sure if its still there each time.. so just to be safe i have it download it again since its required to download the files from gdrive. do you think it would be safe for it to be downloaded just the first time?

Greate work !

I just have some questions for the installation where promt to enter the credentials database.
DB Name, Username and Password will generated by the script also, so did the user should enter the generated data or can they enter custom values ? And when the promt to enter passsword, the entered are unhidden as it described. For example:

View attachment 812

View attachment 813

And i recommend you to use github as source for your scipt, because pastebin in some country blocked.

What are the difference between:

rm /var/www/html/databasewhmcs.sql
rm /var/www/html/whmcsdb.sql

becuase databasewhmcs.sql has been never downloaded in the Script ?

same for:
rm /root/install.sh
rm: cannot remove '/var/www/html/gdown.cookie.temp': No such file or directory

The Wordpress config file doesn't contain the Database credentials:

SQL:
// ** MySQL settings - You can get this info from your web host ** //

/** The name of the database for WordPress */

define( 'DB_NAME', '' );

/** MySQL database username */

define( 'DB_USER', '' );

/** MySQL database password */

define( 'DB_PASSWORD', '' );

/** MySQL hostname */

define( 'DB_HOST', 'localhost' );

/** Database Charset to use in creating database tables. */

define( 'DB_CHARSET', 'utf8' );

/** The Database Collate type. Don't change this if in doubt. */

define( 'DB_COLLATE', '' );

yes they should enter the credentials it shows since it prompts you to create the mysql database and users first... i forgot to remove the password will be blank. i left it so it wasnt blank so that it people can tell if it got pasted. since i use putty i highlight it and right click and sometimes it wasnt pasting so i made it show to be sure. also people can create a thereown username password and database name... only problem is that it will not come out when prompted as the script autogenerates random passwords...

those were the same file when i was testing i must have forgot to remove that line.. reason some say not there is because i had done alot of testing and sometimes didnt use a fresh install.

as far as it not entering the database info it should enter it... i tested it about 15 times making changes and everything worked... i will try and test it again today if i have a chance have been busy last week and a half.

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
just because i'm not sure if its still there each time.. so just to be safe i have it download it again since its required to download the files from gdrive. do you think it would be safe for it to be downloaded just the first time?
You could make a separate function to test for it’s presence and if not then download it to a specific location like /opt for example. Then just call that function in the other functions and call the script with full path. That way it cuts down on the pulls, and if the script had to be run again, it would try first.

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

alex1010

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello

someone can help me, with this error ?

Critical Error
SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'whmcs.tblconfiguration' doesn't exist (SQL: select * from `tblconfiguration`)

i see on db (whmcs) is empty no table

dailyupdates

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello

someone can help me, with this error ?

Critical Error
SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'whmcs.tblconfiguration' doesn't exist (SQL: select * from `tblconfiguration`)

i see on db (whmcs) is empty no table
sorry for the late reply... this sends and installs everything on a fresh server... did you install on a server or did you do it on webhosting and just copied it... both can work but if you upload it to your webhosting site you just need to do some of the setup manually

dogstyle007

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
sorry for the late reply... this sends and installs everything on a fresh server... did you install on a server or did you do it on webhosting and just copied it... both can work but if you upload it to your webhosting site you just need to do some of the setup manually
Hi, is this script still working?

dailyupdates

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi, is this script still working?
give me a few days and i will have a updated version ... since the time of me uploading this i was without a laptop was barely able to get one... so want to make some changes to have it run less commands and grab everything from one place... as well as use the latest whmcs and wordpress for the site...

dogstyle007

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
give me a few days and i will have a updated version ... since the time of me uploading this i was without a laptop was barely able to get one... so want to make some changes to have it run less commands and grab everything from one place... as well as use the latest whmcs and wordpress for the site...
Great, that will be nice. Will be looking forward to it.

murkr

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Is there an update to this? And is the module and WHMCS both nulled? (the post that its linked to, seems to suggest that it isn't?)

John Doe

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
reseller module its nulled ? also support xtreamui ?

dailyupdates

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Yes it is nulled... also does support xtreamui i have a few servers using this exact setup for a very long time already

dailyupdates

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
no update yet other than the one with the updated whmcs but for resellers not owners... i am working on a installer that will be universal to be installed on a new server or in shared hosting.

dailyupdates

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi bro thanks for your great post.i tried its working but i am little confuse about thing i am showing in screen shot.please guide me about this

yes i forgot to remove the sesction where it says it will be hidden... i made it so it shows so you know what you type that was my mistake

IliasGR

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
IPTV Billing Module Error - Connection Failed : Your Billing Panel is not connected with Xtream Codes Panel. You have to make a connection to get it working. Click Here to see how to make it step by step.

Mysql database is fine and it allows remote connections.
There is maybe a problem with module.

murkr

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Has anyone actually got this working? I'm still waiting for an admin to refund me on this....

Delta19

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
no update yet other than the one with the updated whmcs but for resellers not owners... i am working on a installer that will be universal to be installed on a new server or in shared hosting.
Hi man any update pls thnaks in advance !?

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock