Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

im creating a iptv dashboard opensource

antoniocg

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello, I am currently developing a dashboard for iptv stream control, I organized it in three parts:
-> rest service to create streams using nginx + ffmpeg
-> rest service to organize everything related to stream information, create lists, bouquets, categories, users etc.
-> frontend to use the rest services

organize them in this way to be able to modularize the different services

I am currently working on rest service that creates the streams it uses as an nginx base with the rtmp + vod modules and to do the reestreaming it uses ffmpeg

You can currently create, start and stop an initiated stream

This is a repository where I will be uploading all the updates

how to build

(sorry if I had any error in the way of expressing myself I am new and it is my first project that I do show it to the public, also the language I speak is Spanish)

Last edited:

antoniocg

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Waow cool man (y)
Can this support GPU transcode?
yes i work with ffmpeg, only need to set the parameters to start encoding with gpu ,
In the end, the rest application is used to control ffmpeg processes, which is responsible for encoding and retransmitting is ffmpeg, currently I have tried to use these parameters:

ffmpeg -loglevel error -i input_video_file -bsf: a aac_adtstoasc -acodec copy -vcodec copy -strict -2 -f flv rtmp: // localhost / live / stream-id

rtmp: // localhost / live / stream-id is an nginx endpoint that uses the rtpm module and is nginx-rtmp that does the conversion to hls

In the end what I do is control ffmpeg processes (start, stop, create) and save them in a sqlite database

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

On4sat

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Website
www.startstv.com
yes i work with ffmpeg, only need to set the parameters to start encoding with gpu ,
In the end, the rest application is used to control ffmpeg processes, which is responsible for encoding and retransmitting is ffmpeg, currently I have tried to use these parameters:

ffmpeg -loglevel error -i input_video_file -bsf: a aac_adtstoasc -acodec copy -vcodec copy -strict -2 -f flv rtmp: // localhost / live / stream-id

rtmp: // localhost / live / stream-id is an nginx endpoint that uses the rtpm module and is nginx-rtmp that does the conversion to hls

In the end what I do is control ffmpeg processes (start, stop, create) and save them in a sqlite database
Interressing test that manual for install possible that?

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Dafe52

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi @antoniocg , it's great project. I am no expert in C++, but if you are willing to use NodeJS, Python, Java or Go I could contribute a little wrapping your REST service in one of those, and leave the C++ only for the hardcore ffmpeg stuff.

antoniocg

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
And I have been thinking about using node.js for the frontend part, it is the one that would be responsible for creating the m3u lists, users, authentication, categories etc etc. (we could take as a basis the XtreamCodes and replicate it with node.js)

Dafe52

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
And I have been thinking about using node.js for the frontend part, it is the one that would be responsible for creating the m3u lists, users, authentication, categories etc etc. (we could take as a basis the XtreamCodes and replicate it with node.js)

What would be the differentiator there? do you plan to host this in the cloud? If you put together a list of issues and a way to wrap the C++ code, making it callable from NodeJS or other language I could contribute a bit there.

If you could package it all in a Docker container that'd be great for portability and I could test it more easily (I am on Mac)

Last edited:

antoniocg

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I currently divided into two parts: the c ++ project that is responsible for creating the streams with ffmpeg which has an api rest with which you can create, stop, start, check status etc, of the streams, for example if you want to make a channel that makes a reestream from another source you just have to make a post request to url / create / stream-id with the payload

{"url": "http :: //example.url/to/reestream/.m3u8",
"ffmpeg_command": "-bsf: a aac_adtstoasc -acodec copy -vcodec copy -strict -2", <- extra command for ffmpeg

"created_by": 1}

and the program will execute ffmpeg and will make a reestream to an rtmp server managed with nginx at the end you will have your m3u8 channel in
http: //ipserver/hls/stream-id/index.m3u8

Dafe52

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Ok I see, but you won’t be sending ffmpeg commands on the Json, you could wrap them with operation name and build a command server side right? Also if the only thing you do is issue ffmpeg command, why would you use C++? Is that your preferred language?

Dafe52

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Also, have you thought of using Wowza instead of nginx-rtmp??

antoniocg

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I added the ffmpeg command because if you need to have a different parameter it can be added from the same api and you don't need to have to add it to the c ++ exe and recompile, , I chose c++ it because I found it interesting and wowza is a private code with nginx you can have more control of services and its open source

traskin

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello, I am currently developing a dashboard for iptv stream control, I organized it in three parts:
-> rest service to create streams using nginx + ffmpeg
-> rest service to organize everything related to stream information, create lists, bouquets, categories, users etc.
-> frontend to use the rest services

organize them in this way to be able to modularize the different services

I am currently working on rest service that creates the streams it uses as an nginx base with the rtmp + vod modules and to do the reestreaming it uses ffmpeg

You can currently create, start and stop an initiated stream

This is a repository where I will be uploading all the updates

how to build

(sorry if I had any error in the way of expressing myself I am new and it is my first project that I do show it to the public, also the language I speak is Spanish)
Hi mate.

What about your TODO?

TODO:

+Installation instructions

pls almost instructions...thank you!

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock