Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Request I Need Decoder some files for whmcs module Multibrand

samucatorrents

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
If someone can help to decode it, I can make lifetime license for it. I assume will necessary to decoder only 3 archives prom PHP 7.2
The full mode, not decoder, and not nulled is here:
link removed. Next time you get ban

Last edited by a moderator:
Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

samucatorrents

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Sorry! I'm new here. This is not a ressource this is a not nulled and not encoded files. This need to be shared as ressource any way?

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

samucatorrents

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
@redhat
I don't want to break any rules, I understood that every link had to be hidden, and all the posts I saw about decode, all the other users posted their files somewhere, like mega, google drive or other. I still don't understand why I lost 40 points, got banned for 4 days, and had my link removed. I just want to understand, because I am here to contribute, I have a lot to contribute, as I am an expert in network, installation and maintenance of Linux and Windows server with over 20 years of experience, and I also want to learn and get help in this forum that I found fantastic . And I don't want to violate other rules, so an admin said I have to put any file as a resource, took points and banned me, and you said it's ok. What is the correct option? I don't want to go wrong again and have another ban.

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Sorry! I'm new here. This is not a ressource this is a not nulled and not encoded files. This need to be shared as ressource any way?
original files are still resourceful to others,. why would you want to not load it as a resource with clear note of being original files? if someone decides to purchase, then is proof that is still valuable. and you receive credits from it. that is a win. if someone contact you offering to decode, then you can choose to send by private message. you received ban because i have sent you multiple system messages with previous postings about this. you choose to ignore system messages and you choose to ignore advisement from me and other mods.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock