Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

i didn't expect that

J

JoAodeDeUs

As every mate here know that we are here to help each other because we all start from zero
i didn't expect when ask for some help to get this message

i wont forget that

This way of thinking is personal, of someone ...
It does not translate the majority that participates here.

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Put yourself in the position of the person who wrote that (assuming it is a staff member). There is over 7,000 members who all message with questions.. Do you understand how exhausting it is to help 7000 users with questions that have already been posted? None of them want to look at the posted info. None want to use the search tool. Everyone thinks we are available and willing to help for free. We dont get a portion of your donations. We dont get paid. The URL that you were directed to is for a staff member who offers independent support for those who need it.

Because your picture does have a URL in it, I've removed it. You are welcome to edit out the URL and re-upload.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

mohab36

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
Put yourself in the position of the person who wrote that (assuming it is a staff member). There is over 7,000 members who all message with questions.. Do you understand how exhausting it is to help 7000 users with questions that have already been posted? None of them want to look at the posted info. None want to use the search tool. Everyone thinks we are available and willing to help for free. We dont get a portion of your donations. We dont get paid. The URL that you were directed to is for a staff member who offers independent support for those who need it.

Because your picture does have a URL in it, I've removed it. You are welcome to edit out the URL and re-upload.
As JoAodeDeUs this way of thinking is personal if we keep thinking like that all members will stop sharing resourses and stop helping each other we all have a lot to do i am new to this forum and also new to xtreamui i don't have any thing to donate my balance is zero i have read almost all of threads and u right some questions are repeated to much but we are not the same maybe i am asking for good stuff you should take that into Consideration .
lastely this is not the way of respondig as he did we all start from zero.

Onlymeeee

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Good morning @mohab36, welcome to the community mate.
Although the like system is extremely frustrating to a new member and it seems like you will never reach the like totals needed to access a lot of the content here but the system works, it promotes sharing of information and user interaction for the benefit of the community.
We all started at 0 likes. Myself, I came here in November (I think) with very little experience in app development, hacking or rebranding and nothing to offer the community. With the help of the community here I've learnt a great deal and actually cracked an app the other week (pats own back ?)
You too, could do the same, look for content with low like counts, test and give feedback. Interact with other users and developers and give help or advice where you can. Stick with it and join in where you can, the likes will come. You sound switched on by the way you articulate yourself and could be a valued member to the forum. I wish you the best of luck. Enjoy your stay. Here's a few more likes for you lol

mohab36

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
Good morning @mohab36, welcome to the community mate.
Although the like system is extremely frustrating to a new member and it seems like you will never reach the like totals needed to access a lot of the content here but the system works, it promotes sharing of information and user interaction for the benefit of the community.
We all started at 0 likes. Myself, I came here in November (I think) with very little experience in app development, hacking or rebranding and nothing to offer the community. With the help of the community here I've learnt a great deal and actually cracked an app the other week (pats own back ?)
You too, could do the same, look for content with low like counts, test and give feedback. Interact with other users and developers and give help or advice where you can. Stick with it and join in where you can, the likes will come. You sound switched on by the way you articulate yourself and could be a valued member to the forum. I wish you the best of luck. Enjoy your stay. Here's a few more likes for you lol
bro i aperciate your worlds in fact i am not in need of likes because no one here is inventing new stuff it is only about working hard and searching but we want to advance rapidly by sharing others knowledge and experience what u can get from others in an hour maybe take u a week if u did it alone and like that we will not advance.

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Onlymeeee

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Then I don't get what your issue is? If you're saying that you just want the information on this forum immediately without putting in the required effort then I believe your barking up the wrong tree and will certainly be stonewalled in your efforts. Surely you are already wasting your time and should move on. There's no such thing as free and fast. These lads n lasses have put in some hard work to make this information available to us. Why should you just rock up n take these resources without any effort. Hence the like system. Hope you find what you're looking but I dnt think it will be here. All the best mate

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
As JoAodeDeUs this way of thinking is personal if we keep thinking like that all members will stop sharing resourses and stop helping each other we all have a lot to do i am new to this forum and also new to xtreamui i don't have any thing to donate my balance is zero i have read almost all of threads and u right some questions are repeated to much but we are not the same maybe i am asking for good stuff you should take that into Consideration .
lastely this is not the way of respondig as he did we all start from zero.

1. There is no reason to use Bold Fonts !
2. If you have special questions, then this belongs in the public forum in which more than 7000 users can participate
3. It is expressly pointed out that the staff members are not here for personal support !
4. Every forum has its rules, which all member has to keep them, including you!

mohab36

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
1. There is no reason to use Bold Fonts !
2. If you have special questions, then this belongs in the public forum in which more than 7000 users can participate
3. It is expressly pointed out that the staff members are not here for personal support !
4. Every forum has its rules, which all member has to keep them, including you!
hello master:
i didn't even notice that i write in bold font this happen because i copied the name "JoAodeDeUs " and u can try that to blieve me.
i didn't ask a staff member i read that when i was sending the message
lastly if u want to banned me no problem because it is a new accounts and i will create a new one
thanks in advance.

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Bro, just move along. You make problems because you think you are special. Why don't you post the first message where you ask for help? I know why, because there is nothing new with your question. You expect something for nothing then complain when told to contact someone and they will help you for fee.

For all others, let me clarify that this user came here to make drama because they believe they are entitled to 1 on 1 support from someone on the XtreamUI team. This took place on XtreamUI forum. Not here.

This is commonly referred to as "Help Me troll." They run around and "help me, help me, help me," but make no effort to help themself. Then, when directed to someone who will help them for a fee, they come here and make problems.

The only one who makes this personal is you @mohab36 . You make it personal because you spend your time stirring up drama instead of learning your lesson like an adult. Personally, I've had enough. Bye, bye Shrek. Spend your time failing at IPTV somewhere else.

daredevil

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Bro, just move along. You make problems because you think you are special. Why don't you post the first message where you ask for help? I know why, because there is nothing new with your question. You expect something for nothing then complain when told to contact someone and they will help you for fee.

For all others, let me clarify that this user came here to make drama because they believe they are entitled to 1 on 1 support from someone on the XtreamUI team. This took place on XtreamUI forum. Not here.

This is commonly referred to as "Help Me troll." They run around and "help me, help me, help me," but make no effort to help themself. Then, when directed to someone who will help them for a fee, they come here and make problems.

The only one who makes this personal is you @mohab36 . You make it personal because you spend your time stirring up drama instead of learning your lesson like an adult. Personally, I've had enough. Bye, bye Shrek. Spend your time failing at IPTV somewhere else.
He asked my for support via PM (don't know why me). As i don't have time for that. I redirected him to Shin at discord or your paid services on discord or he should post on the forum asking the community for help. He was not happy about that.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock