Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download
Resource icon

Resource HowTo: Compile NGINX & RTMP with HTTP2 + OPENSSL + GEOIP2 v. 30-04-2021

Register & Get access to index

@TealcAvalon

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
@tealcavalon submitted a new resource:

HowTo: Compile NGINX & RTMP with HTTP2 + OPENSSL + GEOIP2 - for use with XtreamUI 22F MODs (@TEKO & @cesarkrespo tested)

This is a RAR file with nginx binarys & nginx.conf examples and a simple TXT file with copy&paste instructions on how to compile the latest versions of NGINX & NGINX_RTMP with HTTP2 + OPENSSL + GEOIP2 for use with XtreamUI 22F MODs (@TEKO & @cesarkrespo tested), since we will actually use those files and directory's to compile them!

MANY THANKS TO @TEKO, @cesarkrespo, @emre1393, and @urgodfather

WARNING: The information contained in this TXT file is freely available on Github and this forum, I only "compile" it into a TXT file and checked everything worked fine on Ubuntu 18.04

Read more about this resource...

This resource has been reported as working in 0 time(s), and as not-working 0 time(s) this month.
(0 time(s) working and 0 time(s) not-working in total)
Last edited:
K

Kenxo

Thankyou for resource ..
can you be more clear on this part
"AFTER THIS YOU STILL NEED: To replace the binary of each nginx to their respective directory AND change nginx.conf to reflect this changes, if you don't change nginx.conf, system will still work with default nginx.conf but you WILL NOT HAVE HTTP2 + OPENSSL + GEOIP2"
From where to where replacing this binaris and what to change on the nginx.conf..?

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Thankyou for resource ..
"AFTER THIS YOU STILL NEED: To replace the binary of each nginx to their respective directory AND change nginx.conf to reflect this changes, if you don't change nginx.conf, system will still work with default nginx.conf but you WILL NOT HAVE HTTP2 + OPENSSL + GEOIP2"
From where to where replacing this binaris and what to change on the nginx.conf..?
It is my nginx.conf. Emre make very small changes to.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

@TealcAvalon

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
It is my nginx.conf. Emre make very small changes to.
I don't share the nginx.conf, it's stated in the resource before hand, and inside the TXT file.
But if it's yours, I will add thanks to it also ?

Last edited:
K

Kenxo

Thankyou for resource ..
Whats about this answer ..

@TealcAvalon

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
Whats about this answer ..
Has stated in the name of this resource, this is a HowTo Compile Nginx & RTMP with HTTP2, OpenSSL & GEOIP2, there is no config for after that, only general steps!

Maybe in a near future I will add the steps in configuring the binary files that where compiled (in both sbin directories) and the proper way to insert both nginx.conf (has for @emre1393 & @urgodfather specifications)

Stay safe...

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

thugthug

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Has stated in the name of this resource, this is a HowTo Compile Nginx & RTMP with HTTP2, OpenSSL & GEOIP2, there is no config for after that, only general steps!

Maybe in a near future I will add the steps in configuring the binary files that where compiled (in both sbin directories) and the proper way to insert both nginx.conf (has for @emre1393 & @urgodfather specifications)

Stay safe...
The update you mentioned here, did you do them in the last updates?

@TealcAvalon

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
The update you mentioned here, did you do them in the last updates?
Yes! But currently there is a new version of nginx, so this tutorial is a bit outdated, i'm going to do that maybe next week or so

thugthug

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Yes! But currently there is a new version of nginx, so this tutorial is a bit outdated, i'm going to do that maybe next week or so
Yes, we are at version "nginx-1.21.3", I await your update. I've been studying how to transform everything to https for a few weeks but I still don't feel confident/good in the subject, I hope that with your tutorial I can do it.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock