Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Tutorial How to get accepted by a payment processor for your IPTV Business.

IcyFoxTV

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Like many, wanting to automate their iptv sales and maximize their profits have come across the issue of trying to get a payment processor. Payment processors usually decline applicants when they have a business with iptv, due to it being 'high risk'. So then you take a look at some high risk payment processors, until you realize how big their fees are. So what do you do?

There is a method known as 'cloaking', when you have your main iptv website and have a fake front on a separate website. When the customer clicks to buy one of the iptv subscriptions, for example the customer clicks to buy a 1 year iptv subscription. It then redirects the customer to the fake legit website, you could have this website advertised as a web hosting service. You then have products under a different name but you keep the prices the same as your main iptv website and you keep the names close. So maybe calling one of them like "one year hosting". You then give this fake website url to the payment processor and all the sales will be generated from here so the payment processor will think your selling a legitimate service. They could find out about what your doing over time or even if a customer reports you to the payment processor, but the method should last a while and then you can repeat it with the other payment processors, if you get banned from one.

There is more advanced ways to doing this, like where the websites are joined together and it redirects the person back and forth and sku codes being the same to fully automated things etc. But I'm not that far into knowing how it all works.

Hopefully this tutorial is useful to some beginners like me. Please leave a like if you found it helpful, I would appreciate it a lot as im new here :)

KingPegasus

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Like many, wanting to automate their iptv sales and maximize their profits have come across the issue of trying to get a payment processor. Payment processors usually decline applicants when they have a business with iptv, due to it being 'high risk'. So then you take a look at some high risk payment processors, until you realize how big their fees are. So what do you do?

There is a method known as 'cloaking', when you have your main iptv website and have a fake front on a separate website. When the customer clicks to buy one of the iptv subscriptions, for example the customer clicks to buy a 1 year iptv subscription. It then redirects the customer to the fake legit website, you could have this website advertised as a web hosting service. You then have products under a different name but you keep the prices the same as your main iptv website and you keep the names close. So maybe calling one of them like "one year hosting". You then give this fake website url to the payment processor and all the sales will be generated from here so the payment processor will think your selling a legitimate service. They could find out about what your doing over time or even if a customer reports you to the payment processor, but the method should last a while and then you can repeat it with the other payment processors, if you get banned from one.

There is more advanced ways to doing this, like where the websites are joined together and it redirects the person back and forth and sku codes being the same to fully automated things etc. But I'm not that far into knowing how it all works.

Hopefully this tutorial is useful to some beginners like me. Please leave a like if you found it helpful, I would appreciate it a lot as im new here :)
I figured that was common knowledge in this field. If somebody is selling IPTV as IPTV on a website or to payment platform that's just a red flag to stay away lmao

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock