Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

how to fix connecting to load balancers

Forthegratergood

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
so i thought i share this this fixed the problem for me so people my very so depending on what you have so my problem is when the main server is trying to connect its using root as the user for ssh and far as i am a where you cant change this so what you need to do is an an new rule in ssh config witch allows to login to ssh with the root user insted of the standerd user once i change this i seemed to work so here what you should do if you have full root acces to your server:

Step 1
login to you server with the normal user name
then type : su
this will move you in to the root user
then type: passwd
enter a new password after that
Step 2
you still in root so then you type :
nano /etc/ssh/sshd_config
when you in here you need add or edit a part that says Authentication at the end it should look like this
# Authentication:
#LoginGraceTime 2m
PermitRootLogin yes
#StrictModes yes
#MaxAuthTries 6
#MaxSessions 10
after that press control and X it will ask you to save once you did this you will need to reload the ssh server
you do this bye doing : service ssh restart
this my very deepening on your os but you can just google how to reset ssh if it dosent work.
once you have did this you can try and so a and login to ssh with the root user name and the new password you have made it.
after this and you login fine now you can conected you main server to your load balances
just to notie my load balances is hosted on port 8000 before i get asked

I apoligise for the spelling i am dislexic so i am sorry if this seems spelt odly but hope this helps you

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock