Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Question How to Disable Captcha on XC panel 1.0.60

anilw

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Can somebody help me to edit index.php file to disable CAptcha on panel loggin on XC 1.0.60

pls

mkdstream

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Can somebody help me to edit index.php file to disable CAptcha on panel loggin on XC 1.0.60

pls
UPDATE `xtream_iptvpro`.`admin_settings` SET `value`='' WHERE `type` like 'recaptcha%';
UPDATE `xtream_iptvpro`.`settings` SET `show_captcha` = 0;

herny8

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

pls
Hi bud, how long have you been using xc 1.0.6?
No issues yet?
I wanted to use but 4 times i installed and 4 servers were terminated because suspicious activity started from such panel.. one host actually said all their entire system was attacked and did not want to sell me any more servers.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

anilw

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi bud, how long have you been using xc 1.0.6?
No issues yet?
I wanted to use but 4 times i installed and 4 servers were terminated because suspicious activity started from such panel.. one host actually said all their entire system was attacked and did not want to sell me any more servers.
i have have been running XC 1.0.60 on my ubuntu server (OVH VPS) for last 2-3 weeks.. i had no issues until today morning... some streams were not restarted... and then i just reboot my server...
now i get

"502 Bad Gateway​

nginx"

so i'm searching for a help to solve this

anilw

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
UPDATE `xtream_iptvpro`.`admin_settings` SET `value`='' WHERE `type` like 'recaptcha%';
UPDATE `xtream_iptvpro`.`settings` SET `show_captcha` = 0;
hi tks..
can you pls help me further...
where to find "xtream_iptvpro"

in which file location this file is in...

pls help

herny8

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
i have have been running XC 1.0.60 on my ubuntu server (OVH VPS) for last 2-3 weeks.. i had no issues until today morning... some streams were not restarted... and then i just reboot my server...
now i get

"502 Bad Gateway​

nginx"

so i'm searching for a help to solve this
Just stop the nginx amd restart systematcly again. That may solve the 502 error.

Please keep an eye on it.. where did you get such panel? The one I installed was from github and one from here on both have same issues.. and yes first happened like yours with 502. Then admin wrong login... then couldn't even login to server through ssh.. had to reinstall OS... then servers got terminated

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

anilw

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Just stop the nginx amd restart systematcly again. That may solve the 502 error.

Please keep an eye on it.. where did you get such panel? The one I installed was from github and one from here on both have same issues.. and yes first happened like yours with 502. Then admin wrong login... then couldn't even login to server through ssh.. had to reinstall OS... then servers got terminated
hi tks for your reply.... i tried nginx restart.. but but that didn't work... finally i had to reinstall OS and then xc panel... as of now it is OK..

by the what i have used is this..

wget -q -O run16016 https://bit.ly/33CNMmv; wget -q -O enable16018 https://bit.ly/32CJ4UL; chmod +x run16016; chmod +x enable16018; ./run16016; ./enable16018

and had work licence issue separatly...

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock