Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Request How to ad vpn to my smarters app ?

Ryan336

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hey I got the new smarters app that comes with ads. It has vpn option but when I click on it nothing happens.

I want to hire someone to help me ad vpn on back panel of my hosting to show in my app.

Inbox me how much you charge. Looking to pay reasonable.

My question is how fast of a VPN server do I need what should be the specs ? Where can I buy it from ? How many IP address servers should I buy ?

alex1010

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hey I got the new smarters app that comes with ads. It has vpn option but when I click on it nothing happens.

I want to hire someone to help me ad vpn on back panel of my hosting to show in my app.

Inbox me how much you charge. Looking to pay reasonable.

My question is how fast of a VPN server do I need what should be the specs ? Where can I buy it from ? How many IP address servers should I buy ?
hi

for vpn into the app, if is panel version just create a folder ( vpn ) in main directory ( where have other folders api, inclueds etc ) and inside the vpn folder put yr ovpn files ...

For specs i have several servers, but with 1 gbit duplex i can reach 350 ppl connected without any issue
8 core 64 ram

but i configure all the server as my experience and also installed my vpn panel for manage all and also have monitor for see how many ppl are connected, and edit the server specs for set max reach ppl on server

you can buy servers where u want in the fact it's just a vpn server nothing else

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock