Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

How NOT to start your membership! - New and looking to get rolling with Xtream UI Admin Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crooks

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I am debating using WHM.... however i need to get the Admin panel up and running as well as looking for guidance on the best performing Server sources that i can aquire as well. Any and ALL help and guidance would be appreciated immensely ... feel free to PM or DM me as well.

freeliva

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Goodnight. You can ask me any questions and I will help you as much as I can. Greetings

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Crooks

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
If anyone else has some valuable guidance i'm all ears

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
If anyone else has some valuable guidance i'm all ears
DUDE you are spamming up your own thread! Go read the rules! Learn to use the search tool. It's that ? tool at the top right. Look first, then post! You joined 1 hour ago and have already broken the rules numerous times.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Crooks

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
DUDE you are spamming up your own thread! Go read the rules! Learn to use the search tool. It's that ? tool at the top right. Look first, then post! You joined 1 hour ago and have already broken the rules numerous times.
Not intentional at all, I understand that it is late where freeliva is from, so i was simply asking anyone else who may still be up and not going to bed. However I understand and have read the forum rules, again. My Apologies Sir, no spam or harm intended at all..

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Not intentional at all, I understand that it is late where freeliva is from, so i was simply asking anyone else who may still be up and not going to bed. However I understand and have read the forum rules, again. My Apologies Sir, no spam or harm intended at all..

Here's what you do, click the Home icon. Start working your way down each category starting with the Introductions category then Announcements, Rules Etc, READ ALL THE POSTS IN THAT CATEGORY!. Eventually you will get to Beginners Zone. Look over the stuff there too.

Just because you want to use XtreamUI doesn't mean that your post belongs there. This is a General Discussion post. Understand the difference? I'm locking this thread now and moving it General Discussions for you. Also, there is an edit button for your posts. You can also stack replies and quotes into the same post. Get familiar with these things. And use that SEARCH tool! Stay out of trouble and I'll be looking for your Introduction's post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock