Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

hls on demand on xcui

cellhelp

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Did someone got XCUI working with on DEMAND with hls. What is the best settings. Some streams comes in 15 sec. Some comes in almost 30 sec. And some stream alot of buffering and some other no buffering.

Let me know

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Did someone got XCUI working with on DEMAND with hls. What is the best settings. Some streams comes in 15 sec. Some comes in almost 30 sec. And some stream alot of buffering and some other no buffering.

Let me know
there is no such thing as best settings! you must find what works best for each stream. not all are equal. use the search tool and read more about on demand. you will see a variety of suggestions but the most important one is to know that there is no generic setting. please refrain from making multiple posts for identical topics which have been answered many times.

cellhelp

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
there is no such thing as best settings! you must find what works best for each stream. not all are equal. use the search tool and read more about on demand. you will see a variety of suggestions but the most important one is to know that there is no generic setting. please refrain from making multiple posts for identical topics which have been answered many times.

I was not asking about incoming streams. But for Outgoing Stream for HLS/HTML5. Im using smarter web player. And it does not feel right. Maybe because Im on demand. Im not asking for the probe value to modify from 128000 to another value. But to know if someone got clients running on HLS.HTML5 and who is getting the channels on demand.

And I search for that kind of old post and did not find nothing .

Theres no issue for me for .ts

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I was not asking about incoming streams. But for Outgoing Stream for HLS/HTML5. Im using smarter web player. And it does not feel right. Maybe because Im on demand. Im not asking for the probe value to modify from 128000 to another value. But to know if someone got clients running on HLS.HTML5 and who is getting the channels on demand.

And I search for that kind of old post and did not find nothing .

Theres no issue for me for .ts
lmao you dont get it. increase the probesize and restart the stream. the end result is streams that dont restart after 20 seconds, no audio issues. here's the caveat, if you make it too big then yes it will take longer for the stream to start. also, have you not read anything about the hls issues with xtreamui? for example, the fact that any user who has more than 1 connection uses hls instead of mpegts, there is not a way to stop them from exceeding their connection limit. first you ask about best settings then you say its about ubuntu server and you run xtream ui. now you say its about smarters. you are all over the place with your confusion. spend more time reading. lots and lots of reading.

linkston

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Let me know

fix your problem in second :)
on channel edit , add in Custom FFmpeg Command : -i {INPUT} -map 0:v -map 0:a? -c copy
if want track info language out:
1 sound track in input set: -i {INPUT} -map 0:v -map 0:a? -c copy -metadata:s:a:0 language=eng
2 tracks in input set: -i {INPUT} -map 0:v -map 0:a? -c copy -metadata:s:a:0 language=eng -metadata:s:a:0 language=rus

Last edited:

cellhelp

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
lmao you dont get it. increase the probesize and restart the stream. the end result is streams that dont restart after 20 seconds, no audio issues. here's the caveat, if you make it too big then yes it will take longer for the stream to start. also, have you not read anything about the hls issues with xtreamui? for example, the fact that any user who has more than 1 connection uses hls instead of mpegts, there is not a way to stop them from exceeding their connection limit. first you ask about best settings then you say its about ubuntu server and you run xtream ui. now you say its about smarters. you are all over the place with your confusion. spend more time reading. lots and lots of reading.

Ok. I should of been more specific. I guess. I was trying everything to fix the issue. I'm using Smarter Web Player using Xtream UI. And the reason I guess, it takes time for get the stream on demand. Its because I was using 1 conn for the web player. You need 2 conn or more per user, because Xtream UI refresh conn status disconnect each minute. So first channel comes in 10 sec (if on demand) and instant if preloaded, and when you make a second channel request under 60 seconds you have to wait until your time expired then the channel comes in.So I guess when you put 2 Conn it accelerate the process but you will have problem if you change channel and you exceed your channel limit under the 60 sec status check. Now on demand takes about 10 sec to show (depending of your probe), witch is better than before.

So if you have a heavy channel surfer. You need to set max conn to 5. So the user can choose 6 channel under a minute. Witch would I call an excesive user. For on demand.

If all your channel are preloaded, then the users will have problem because the conn status disconncet in xtream ui is reset after 1 minute. If the person wants to surf 20 channel under 1 minute, you will need 20 conn for it.

That was the issue. And I noticed this on HLS. mpegts no issue at all.

A nice fix for this, would to have an mp4 file saying on the screen to the users exceed max connection channel request under 1 Minute. So the user knows he has to wait 1 minute when exceeding conn on hls.

Last edited:
Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

sunshine18

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Ok. I should of been more specific. I guess. I was trying everything to fix the issue. I'm using Smarter Web Player using Xtream UI. And the reason I guess, it takes time for get the stream on demand. Its because I was using 1 conn for the web player. You need 2 conn or more per user, because Xtream UI refresh conn status disconnect each minute. So first channel comes in 10 sec (if on demand) and instant if preloaded, and when you make a second channel request under 60 seconds you have to wait until your time expired then the channel comes in.So I guess when you put 2 Conn it accelerate the process but you will have problem if you change channel and you exceed your channel limit under the 60 sec status check. Now on demand takes about 10 sec to show (depending of your probe), witch is better than before.

So if you have a heavy channel surfer. You need to set max conn to 5. So the user can choose 6 channel under a minute. Witch would I call an excesive user. For on demand.

If all your channel are preloaded, then the users will have problem because the conn status disconncet in xtream ui is reset after 1 minute. If the person wants to surf 20 channel under 1 minute, you will need 20 conn for it.

That was the issue. And I noticed this on HLS. mpegts no issue at all.

A nice fix for this, would to have an mp4 file saying on the screen to the users exceed max connection channel request under 1 Minute. So the user knows he has to wait 1 minute when exceeding conn on hls.
Hi.. There is a way to reduce the refresh connection status to 5s or max 10s, 1 minute is too much.. I use mpegts.. So with more users they can make even 50 active channels under 1 minute at on demand..

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock