Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Hi There !

rob2k9

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi my name is rob but i got by a few other names online

Rob2k9
DeltaDude
DevKong
Shozan
Parenti2k9

And a few more depending on what it is i am doing. I am a developer / freelance this and that guy i create apps for android as well as plugins for kodi and even websites.

Marvel

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi my name is rob but i got by a few other names online

Rob2k9
DeltaDude
DevKong
Shozan
Parenti2k9

And a few more depending on what it is i am doing. I am a developer / freelance this and that guy i create apps for android as well as plugins for kodi and even websites.
Great , now that we lost xtream code , do you want to develop plugin for enigma 2?

rob2k9

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Great , now that we lost xtream code , do you want to develop plugin for enigma 2?

The current extreamcodes plugin for enigma could be modified to work with other services no problem just need api documentation for the panels to see what needs changed

although i would really suggest anyone using an enigma box to give it up and switch to something more powerful like the nvidia shield or mini pc it will function a lot better in the long run and open up more media options also i am aware of an issue with enigma 2 that can cause some sync issue with ondemand content

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

jamesb16

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
mate you should help with the mysql DB issue hahahhahah

welcome mate and GL

rob2k9

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
mate you should help with the mysql DB issue hahahhahah

welcome mate and GL

yeh i am currently looking into a way to automate this process sadly i dont have an install of versiontwo of xc or even an install of version one so i have no db files to edit or compare

what i was thinking of doing was setting up a python script to scrape all of the users details out of the version 2 db filewith regex and create an array out of the data then simply using this array of clients to them populate the version 1.6 database but i cant do anything with out the files to edit and compare

enricoluigi

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
yeh i am currently looking into a way to automate this process sadly i dont have an install of versiontwo of xc or even an install of version one so i have no db files to edit or compare

what i was thinking of doing was setting up a python script to scrape all of the users details out of the version 2 db filewith regex and create an array out of the data then simply using this array of clients to them populate the version 1.6 database but i cant do anything with out the files to edit and compare
Why would you stick to an outdated version?

If i had your skills i would make something to enhance the updated softwares like ezhome or something like that.

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

rob2k9

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Why would you stick to an outdated version?

If i had your skills i would make something to enhance the updated softwares like ezhome or something like that.

Lol i have made modifications to ez home to connect it to a custom api endpoint my self i use raw nginx /hls/rtmp modual with my own custom php authentication service i dont really see the need for a full panel but again i dont sell as a service i just provide it to my friends and family.

but i do a lot of work for other iptv services that do request edits and stuff you just go where the money is and if people are willing to stick to the old software then its just money in my pocet when it comes to doing fixes and upgrades over time

enricoluigi

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I see your point now.

Well, i might be interested in your services with ezhome if everything works fine on tests.

Lol i have made modifications to ez home to connect it to a custom api endpoint my self i use raw nginx /hls/rtmp modual with my own custom php authentication service i dont really see the need for a full panel but again i dont sell as a service i just provide it to my friends and family.

but i do a lot of work for other iptv services that do request edits and stuff you just go where the money is and if people are willing to stick to the old software then its just money in my pocet when it comes to doing fixes and upgrades over time

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock