Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Request Help ,Kodi related

Dropy2008

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
My iptv addon for my service stop last night to work properly, I can login, I can check the account info, but live tv and vod is empty, this addon work perfect for more then 1 year, any ideas

pr3tty8oyfl0yd

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
My iptv addon for my service stop last night to work properly, I can login, I can check the account info, but live tv and vod is empty, this addon work perfect for more then 1 year, any ideas

i am betting you have automatic updates enabled on your xtream ui panel and possibly got an update that broke the addon possibly.

Dropy2008

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
i am betting you have automatic updates enabled on your xtream ui panel and possibly got an update that broke the addon possibly.
For the second service I have the same addon pointed to xcui and work perfectly, but for this server I don't know exactly is what panel ithis

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

pr3tty8oyfl0yd

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Well if You CAN login with the account, and you CAN check the info (and assuming the info does not say your account is expired, locked, disabled) BUT Live TV and VOD is empty I would think one of the following has happened:

1. The bouquet that is attached to your user has been removed
2. The content assigned to the bouquet assigned to your account has been removed but the bouquet still exists and is attached to your account but just blank
3. The addon is NOT compatible with the panel your trying to use it with.

LESS LIKELY
4. Some type of strange caching or corruption has occurred with the addon its self and you may want to try to remove it completely and do a fresh install of Kodi and try the addon again. This is less likely but always like to include it. Its worth a shot.

For the first two, if you don't have access to the panel your going to have to work with your provider to troubleshoot.

Dropy2008

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Well if You CAN login with the account, and you CAN check the info (and assuming the info does not say your account is expired, locked, disabled) BUT Live TV and VOD is empty I would think one of the following has happened:

2. The content assigned to the bouquet assigned to your account has been removed but the bouquet still exists and is attached to your account but just blank

LESS LIKELY
4. Some type of strange caching or corruption has occurred with the addon its self and you may want to try to remove it completely and do a fresh install of Kodi and try the addon again. This is less likely but always like to include it. Its worth a shot.

For the first two, if you don't have access to the panel your going to have to work with your provider to troubleshoot.
I checked all that, because me I create the line for me, this addon is one for my service, the account work all players ,like starters or xciptv, just the addon don't receive the live tv
Another things what pop up in mini mind is the main serve they block the kodi user agent

Dropy2008

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score

LESS LIKELY

What is strange if I find the search function inside addon is finding the channels, but is not printing the categories in live tv

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock