https://www.streaming-servers.com/

Hello All WOIPTV

SchoonUK

Registred
Hello,

Just to introduce myself, I'm looking to set up a private in-house panel, in order to serve channels to a few firesticks ..etc within my home. I have yet to trial any panels and looking for recommendations.

Ideally something without a monthly subscription, I have trialed TVHE, but looking for something a little more user friendly.

Thanks,

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Hello,

Just to introduce myself, I'm looking to set up a private in-house panel, in order to serve channels to a few firesticks ..etc within my home. I have yet to trial any panels and looking for recommendations.

Ideally something without a monthly subscription, I have trialed TVHE, but looking for something a little more user friendly.

Thanks,
Hi,
welcome on Board, enjoy your time here and keep always the community rules in your mind.
You can find all important links in my signature.
⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇

guetteur

Staff member
Hello,

Thanks,
Hi @SchoonUK
You Are Welcome

Place your Business Ad here !

iptvayr

Hello,

Thanks,
Welcome, there are many panels/systems here that can do exactly what your looking for.

And as others mentioned before, there is a whole host of information at hand.

Use the search function and a few good keywords and you'll find everything pretty easily.

Place your Business Ad here !

xbcoldyy612

Hello,

Thanks,
Welcome to the neighbourhood mate :)