Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Info Has anyone done anything with Nora Go?

pr3tty8oyfl0yd

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I apologize if I am missing where this is at somewhere in advance. I did search through the forum but did not see it.

has anyone done anything with the Nora Go apk?

rob2k9

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I apologize if I am missing where this is at somewhere in advance. I did search through the forum but did not see it.

has anyone done anything with the Nora Go apk?

Norago apk is usless

Norago is a custom streaming solution created by plexus it does not use the same apis or anything as xtreamcodes so its just completly usless unless you have the origenal code to edit it to match the xtreamcodes api witch i dont think anyone has has its closed source

flex360

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I have norago script that I use to restream from my xtream ui server

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

rob2k9

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I have norago script that I use to restream from my xtream ui server

Yes i ave my own custom script as well that allows me to restream channels as well as direct link to there vod buthe asked if anyone has done anything with norago apk if he used search he could have seen people posting about scripts

pr3tty8oyfl0yd

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Yes i ave my own custom script as well that allows me to restream channels as well as direct link to there vod buthe asked if anyone has done anything with norago apk if he used search he could have seen people posting about scripts
As the post states APK not scripts. As the post also says “I DID search through the forum.....I did search prior and did see the scripts however that again is not what I asked. Read The whole post before you break balls!

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
@pr3tty8oyfl0yd hey man, i just wanted to make sure i understood what you were asking. you want to know if anyone had attempted to mod the NoraGo apk to work with XC API. is that correct?

I think what might be a better approach is to do some packet captures to log the GET requests and POST request, then create a PHP that you could point the apk to, it would translate those request to and from standard XC style api.

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

rob2k9

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
@pr3tty8oyfl0yd hey man, i just wanted to make sure i understood what you were asking. you want to know if anyone had attempted to mod the NoraGo apk to work with XC API. is that correct?

I think what might be a better approach is to do some packet captures to log the GET requests and POST request, then create a PHP that you could point the apk to, it would translate those request to and from standard XC style api.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: that sound exactly like what i said to you erlier in dm's haha noras backend is very diffrent to xtreamcodes so it would be a bit of a job to proxy it

pr3tty8oyfl0yd

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
[

@urgodfather I was just asking if anyone had done anything with the APK at all. just starting conversation about the apk to collaborate with others on the forum about a possible project that interested me.
That being said, it’s sad that this has turned into a place where all people do is immediately try to call each other out for forum rules or not reading (like @rob2k9) even when neither is the case. Seems @rob2k9 is bored, maybe I’ll go around and post other questions/topics in the proper places around the forum so he has something else to do. Clearly he’s bored.

rob2k9

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
[

@urgodfather I was just asking if anyone had done anything with the APK at all. just starting conversation about the apk to collaborate with others on the forum about a possible project that interested me.
That being said, it’s sad that this has turned into a place where all people do is immediately try to call each other out for forum rules or not reading (like @rob2k9) even when neither is the case. Seems @rob2k9 is bored, maybe I’ll go around and post other questions/topics in the proper places around the forum so he has something else to do. Clearly he’s bored.

I have no problem with you or your question in fact i think its a good question and its actually something i never thought about

the issue i had was with @flex360 replied stating he has a script for nora go and this clearly was not what you had asked in your question so i was just stating i have a nora script and i am sure if thats what you mean you would have searched and found it

as someone who does work in php / java / python / anda few other things the use of the nora go apk and proxying it does sound intresting but i do know that it would take some work nora go apk actualy grabs your device id and registers this to your nora go account along with the device mac address and these two veriables are used to create the security token that allows you to make the needed requests this token is what accesses and is saved by the nora go script

if you where to proxy the nora go apk what i think you would have todo instead of saving the mac and device id is have your php script base64 encodes the username and password provided and issue that back out as the security token that way this is saved and all ways sent back to thescript with every request then your proxy script could simply decode this string and make the appropriate request and conver the returned json into nora json format the only issues i can see coming formward from there are possibly the way they return there channels / media i am not sure if they output the full url or just an id as xtreamcodes is just an id but again i dont see this as someting that could not be fixed

it would take a lot of time and some stuff may not workbut i could see it being doable but to me to be honest i think it would be quicker for a programer just to remake the nora go apk style from scratch than try revese the app or poxy it

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock