Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Experts OS LG/Samsung apps

J

JoAodeDeUs

Hi there, dudes!

I'm targeting a project ...
I already have pre-made parts that I obtained through smarters, via expert / forensic sniffer.

I am interested in changing, improving, and installing it automatically via a browser, similar to an existing variant of ssiptv, from which looking for the appropriate version for each brand / generation and install.

Completely free and with XC support.

But I needed an expert on OSs LG and Samsung, initially, to collaborate, or it will take a long time yet for i disponibilize.

rob2k9

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
this is no
Hi there, dudes!

I'm targeting a project ...
I already have pre-made parts that I obtained through smarters, via expert / forensic sniffer.

I am interested in changing, improving, and installing it automatically via a browser, similar to an existing variant of ssiptv, from which looking for the appropriate version for each brand / generation and install.

Completely free and with XC support.

But I needed an expert on OSs LG and Samsung, initially, to collaborate, or it will take a long time yet for i disponibilize.

There is no question i make the sexiest web portals every lmao

but this is not as easy as it sounds all these platforms use diffrent sdk so its hard to get everything to work perfect on them all there are options out there to make things work but again they eather cost money or take a lot of work

i have my own method of doing things i uses jquery and javascript to detect key presses and then intercept what keycode is pressed and depnding on the useragent on the current browser run a set function this way even if one tv ha keycode 22 for play and another has say keycode 54 i can map both keycodes bassed on the useragent to the right function

i have working demos posted on the forums here that even work on the ps4/xbox one :)

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
J

JoAodeDeUs

this is no

There is no question i make the sexiest web portals every lmao

but this is not as easy as it sounds all these platforms use diffrent sdk so its hard to get everything to work perfect on them all there are options out there to make things work but again they eather cost money or take a lot of work

i have my own method of doing things i uses jquery and javascript to detect key presses and then intercept what keycode is pressed and depnding on the useragent on the current browser run a set function this way even if one tv ha keycode 22 for play and another has say keycode 54 i can map both keycodes bassed on the useragent to the right function

i have working demos posted on the forums here that even work on the ps4/xbox one :)

Well, I have no practice with apps for Smart TVs. But in view of all these different Operating Systems, generations, ... I figured that something unified for as many TVs as possible would not be an easy task ....
Do you develop apps for TVs? Any brand in specific or preferably?
Which TV app do you think is the best today? My opinion: nanomid, although some details can and should be improved.
Hug.

rob2k9

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Well, I have no practice with apps for Smart TVs. But in view of all these different Operating Systems, generations, ... I figured that something unified for as many TVs as possible would not be an easy task ....
Do you develop apps for TVs? Any brand in specific or preferably?
Which TV app do you think is the best today? My opinion: nanomid, although some details can and should be improved.
Hug.

these are all browser based that support navigation using

Keyboard / controlers / remotes

they all function on the ps4 using d-pad navigation and l1 selection and they work on lg smartv using the standard remote navigation and ok selection :)

erickms

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I make applications for smart tv, I hope to have a smart tv player ready soon. I've been working on the project for 10 months. it's a mix between youtube and netflix but it allows you to play xtream-ui content.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock