https://www.streaming-servers.com/

Experts OS LG/Samsung apps

JoAodeDeUs

Staff member
Approved Prov
Hi there, dudes!

I'm targeting a project ...
I already have pre-made parts that I obtained through smarters, via expert / forensic sniffer.

I am interested in changing, improving, and installing it automatically via a browser, similar to an existing variant of ssiptv, from which looking for the appropriate version for each brand / generation and install.

Completely free and with XC support.

But I needed an expert on OSs LG and Samsung, initially, to collaborate, or it will take a long time yet for i disponibilize.

Place your Business Ad here !

rob2k9

Staff member
this is no
Hi there, dudes!

I'm targeting a project ...
I already have pre-made parts that I obtained through smarters, via expert / forensic sniffer.

I am interested in changing, improving, and installing it automatically via a browser, similar to an existing variant of ssiptv, from which looking for the appropriate version for each brand / generation and install.

Completely free and with XC support.

But I needed an expert on OSs LG and Samsung, initially, to collaborate, or it will take a long time yet for i disponibilize.

There is no question i make the sexiest web portals every lmao

but this is not as easy as it sounds all these platforms use diffrent sdk so its hard to get everything to work perfect on them all there are options out there to make things work but again they eather cost money or take a lot of work

i have my own method of doing things i uses jquery and javascript to detect key presses and then intercept what keycode is pressed and depnding on the useragent on the current browser run a set function this way even if one tv ha keycode 22 for play and another has say keycode 54 i can map both keycodes bassed on the useragent to the right function

i have working demos posted on the forums here that even work on the ps4/xbox one :)

JoAodeDeUs

Staff member
Approved Prov
this is no

There is no question i make the sexiest web portals every lmao

but this is not as easy as it sounds all these platforms use diffrent sdk so its hard to get everything to work perfect on them all there are options out there to make things work but again they eather cost money or take a lot of work

i have my own method of doing things i uses jquery and javascript to detect key presses and then intercept what keycode is pressed and depnding on the useragent on the current browser run a set function this way even if one tv ha keycode 22 for play and another has say keycode 54 i can map both keycodes bassed on the useragent to the right function

i have working demos posted on the forums here that even work on the ps4/xbox one :)
Well, I have no practice with apps for Smart TVs. But in view of all these different Operating Systems, generations, ... I figured that something unified for as many TVs as possible would not be an easy task ....
Do you develop apps for TVs? Any brand in specific or preferably?
Which TV app do you think is the best today? My opinion: nanomid, although some details can and should be improved.
Hug.

rob2k9

Staff member
Well, I have no practice with apps for Smart TVs. But in view of all these different Operating Systems, generations, ... I figured that something unified for as many TVs as possible would not be an easy task ....
Do you develop apps for TVs? Any brand in specific or preferably?
Which TV app do you think is the best today? My opinion: nanomid, although some details can and should be improved.
Hug.

these are all browser based that support navigation using

Keyboard / controlers / remotes

they all function on the ps4 using d-pad navigation and l1 selection and they work on lg smartv using the standard remote navigation and ok selection :)

Place your Business Ad here !