Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Request EPL Blocks UK - HELP Please

Drewey73

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Ovh blocking me, yes.
You have had an abuse email I assume I had the same from them it states a date that your ip will be checked again
On that date ovh will get a 2nd abuse email and they will put your servers into rescue mode

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

sc0tsman

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Smdh, you guys never learn. ? i hate to break the bad news but what worked yesterday don’t work today and what did for some won’t tomorrow. Follow trends and maybe it will click. The common denominators are quite simple.
"common denominators " being XC-UI?

Starkey

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
would someone like to test a stream with me , my reseller say they have no prob
go on then if successful , perhaps you can enlighten us on how you managed it,
it would be a great contribution to the community , im just winging it atm , but there are others that are struggling a bit , and have tried many ways

babis20

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
go on then if successful , perhaps you can enlighten us on how you managed it,
it would be a great contribution to the community , im just winging it atm , but there are others that are struggling a bit , and have tried many ways

hi to all, best way is offshore server that ignore the epl, stick all your sports there. VPN on boxes or VPN router. New enigma 2 boxes play fine with vpn on them, older boxes struggle with vpn on box and external vpn router needed.

Other way is to change internet provider that do not block, something other than BT, Plusnet, Virginmedia, EE, TalkTalk, Sky who knows they may start blocking in the future but at least you will be getting cheaper broadband deal.

or pay the premier league clubs 15 pounds per game to see some kid kiss your clubs badge when he scores and next year when he plays for the rival team he will kiss the badge again when he scores, priceless!

its a catch up game, all they achieving is to make everyone more clever. They will soon start blocking VPN servers to protect their shit product.

stonecold

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
hi to all, best way is offshore server that ignore the epl, stick all your sports there. VPN on boxes or VPN router. New enigma 2 boxes play fine with vpn on them, older boxes struggle with vpn on box and external vpn router needed.

Other way is to change internet provider that do not block, something other than BT, Plusnet, Virginmedia, EE, TalkTalk, Sky who knows they may start blocking in the future but at least you will be getting cheaper broadband deal.

or pay the premier league clubs 15 pounds per game to see some kid kiss your clubs badge when he scores and next year when he plays for the rival team he will kiss the badge again when he scores, priceless!

its a catch up game, all they achieving is to make everyone more clever. They will soon start blocking VPN servers to protect their shit product.

Which is reliable offshore dedicated server ?
Off shore vps also can be used for EPL streams ?
But eu law applies for dmca
might be server ip will be black listed means can’t work even offshore server ( never tired )

Any one tried DMCA ignored dedicated server ?
If EPL matches stop brodcast iptv
No one will block servers ? Is it ?

ChickenWarrior

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
might be server ip will be black listed means can’t work even offshore server ( never tired )

There is loads and there is loads of topics on WHT.

babis20

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

1- web360
2-as long as you have the bandwidth
3-they will ignore, there is life outside the EU
4-yes, hence the vpn
5-yes and they do ignore
6-only block during live pl games
7- they can block but with vpn you will connect, the company that provides the server will not close server.

hope this answers your questions

leonidas

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
guys its the data centers
data center and stream format

had usa ISP block .ts streams on client but he could still play a movie. movie is mpeg4, they just blocked him for excessive use though. nothing to do with EPL but just some info
am i correct on this @urgodfather

if you all would read my ad it tell what i do , if im correct also i read that info in these forums somewhere

Last edited by a moderator:

terenceslattery

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hetzner is another one lol

How is Hetzner the problem for EPL blocks?

While I get that Hetzner (like many other server providers) will cancel your servers if they receive enough abuse complaints, the EPL blocks are a result of a clients ISP blocking access to your server rather than the server provider blocking the clients. If the client was to connect to a VPN (or connect via a different ISP that is not blocking the server) then they would be able to connect to your servers. If your servers are provided by Hetzner the client will still be to access them once connected via a VPN or say via a hotspot from a mobile phone data plan where the data provider is not blocking your server.

sc0tsman

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
How is Hetzner the problem for EPL blocks?

While I get that Hetzner (like many other server providers) will cancel your servers if they receive enough abuse complaints, the EPL blocks are a result of a clients ISP blocking access to your server rather than the server provider blocking the clients. If the client was to connect to a VPN (or connect via a different ISP that is not blocking the server) then they would be able to connect to your servers. If your servers are provided by Hetzner the client will still be to access them once connected via a VPN or say via a hotspot from a mobile phone data plan where the data provider is not blocking your server.
Yes and no. Ovh are suspending my servers.

terenceslattery

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Yes and no. Ovh are suspending my servers.

That's my point, a server provider can suspend your servers if they receive abuse complaints, but the EPL blocks are being performed by the ISP's rather than the server providers. So say your servers are with OVH and friend mts determine that you're using them for showing EPL games, they can contact the UK ISP's with your server details so that the ISP's can block access to your servers at match times and they can also contact OVH and say these servers are being used in a way which infringes copyright etc.

OVH may then suspend your server or ask you to fix it, but the actual client being blocked from accessing them is happening from the clients ISP.

Last edited:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock