Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Info Edit: Positif Feedback for One Stream

mr.01

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
All the problems is fixed

Last edited:

DgBrasil

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
The price is really surreal for what it delivers.

In addition to extra charges for LB, unfeasible.
Example, I have 16 in total

Olaf

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
After trying OneStream, I want to write my feedback:

1- Its price is excessively high compared to the quality it offers; it is extremely poor.
2- Unprofessional support .
3- Many errors in the permission group.

I don't believe there's any comparison between StreamCreed and this platform,
1. Buy what you can afford.
2. I cannot confirm, answering around the clock with high-quality responses and technical support.
3. I did not mention any issue to my clients or resellers.

Your feedback was very well written and took a record time of 2 Minutes for constructive feedback. Obviously not.

The price is really surreal for what it delivers.

In addition to extra charges for LB, unfeasible.
Example, I have 16 in total

With 16 LB, you should ideally cater to a couple of thousand clients. If scalability is a concern, upgrading to servers with higher network throughput might be worth considering. However, it's important to acknowledge that this comes at a higher cost. OneStream caters to those who can afford such robust solutions, but there are alternative panels available at lower price points, and some are even free. The choice ultimately depends on individual budget considerations.
As a client for the past few months, I've had a positive experience with OneStream. It meets my requirements for both personal use and serving my clients, and I find the pricing reasonable. The continuous updates, improvements, and round-the-clock support provided by OneStream for its IPTV infrastructure are particularly noteworthy. These features ensure a reliable service without downtime, which is crucial for anyone in the IPTV business.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

KingOfSat

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
1. Buy what you can afford.
2. I cannot confirm, answering around the clock with high-quality responses and technical support.
3. I did not mention any issue to my clients or resellers.

Your feedback was very well written and took a record time of 2 Minutes for constructive feedback. Obviously not.

With 16 LB, you should ideally cater to a couple of thousand clients. If scalability is a concern, upgrading to servers with higher network throughput might be worth considering. However, it's important to acknowledge that this comes at a higher cost. OneStream caters to those who can afford such robust solutions, but there are alternative panels available at lower price points, and some are even free. The choice ultimately depends on individual budget considerations.
As a client for the past few months, I've had a positive experience with OneStream. It meets my requirements for both personal use and serving my clients, and I find the pricing reasonable. The continuous updates, improvements, and round-the-clock support provided by OneStream for its IPTV infrastructure are particularly noteworthy. These features ensure a reliable service without downtime, which is crucial for anyone in the IPTV business.
Have a lot panels with better support better security and good team, we don’t talking about the price 1-stream are it’s a unusable panel, aways have a problems, aways answer of support it’s “ problem is on your server” funny but with other panels don’t have problem example NXT MDStream XuiONE, also read a lot of negative comments for them from they old customers which are left them, they take from one of my friend 1K for private work and on next update he shared free that for which he pay so sorry but 1-Stream it’s a just another cheaters.

They are legit company so what mean that ? If police ask them for information about some of the customer they must provide it ? Becouse they are legit company and they don’t care about you just will provide all information about you for save they ass Nice good luck then no thanks. Legal Company it’s a for Legal providers.

All of us see what happening with StreamCreed before a year becouse they are legal company to. Good luck
Next will be 1-stream customers
In last years arested providers are only this which are using cheap “DMCA ignored” servers and legal softwares why ?
People like offshoreserve, dedishore, Estoxy, evoservers which are pretend they ignore Dmca the true is they can’t all of them resell same dedicated servers from same data center and this data center don’t ignore DMCA and can’t but they don’t care about you important are it’s only to take your money same like a lot of other “DMCA ignore” cheap providers and same like all Legal softwares company’s

Last edited:

thanospepe

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Have a lot panels with better support better security and good team, we don’t talking about the price 1-stream are it’s a unusable panel, aways have a problems, aways answer of support it’s “ problem is on your server” funny but with other panels don’t have problem example NXT MDStream XuiONE, also read a lot of negative comments for them from they old customers which are left them, they take from one of my friend 1K for private work and on next update he shared free that for which he pay so sorry but 1-Stream it’s a just another cheaters.

They are legit company so what mean that ? If police ask them for information about some of the customer they must provide it ? Becouse they are legit company and they don’t care about you just will provide all information about you for save they ass Nice good luck then no thanks. Legal Company it’s a for Legal providers.

All of us see what happening with StreamCreed before a year becouse they are legal company to. Good luck
In last years arested providers are only this which are using cheap “DMCA ignored” servers and legal softwares why ?
People like offshoreserve, dedishore, Estoxy, evoservers which are pretend they ignore Dmca the true is they can’t all of them resell same dedicated servers from same data center and this data center don’t ignore DMCA and can’t but they don’t care about you important are it’s only to take your money same like a lot of other “DMCA ignore” cheap providers and same like all Legal softwares company’s
You are right, man!
You better use Midnight Streamer, which is way better than 1-Stream!
Slaserx owns the project, but you don't have to worry about that. He is good at hiding information and money!

The positives about MidnightStreamers are:
1. Affordable Price(Lifetime 580Euro)
2. Support is from 07:30-19:30
3. The team is working slow but stable(release of update once a month)
4. They use the Original XC template for the nostalgic old guys
5. The software existing since 2019.

I hope I cover all the positive stuff around Midnight Streamer.

Olaf

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

You are right at many points. Things that happened with Streamcreed or Xtream-Codes can happend again. But you as a IPTV owner should not leave your private details anywhere. Rule number 1.

Your provide should not be saved by any company that is serving you an iptv service.

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

KingOfSat

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
You are right, man!
Slaserx owns the project, but you don't have to worry about that. He is good at hiding information and money!

I use NXT I test it MDStream and working good, about updates that
You are right, man!

i use NXT they also used old XC design, I have and pro license of MidnightStreamers, test it in last 2 months, What I can say is that the panel is not inferior to others, the support is at the level of NXT, have best Zap time something the other panels don't have, It doesn't use a lot of resources optimized well has features that other panels don't have , don’t need to pay for everyone custom requests slow or not they make it and don’t ask money, and so far I haven't seen one negative comment about them not and like 1-stream for which I don’t see one positive feedback, I have a lot of friends who are try 1-stream and after that back to old panels mostly thanks by they best “support” and “owner”, However, what I have observed in recent months is that people are increasingly talking on the forums about NXT, MdStreamer, Xuione but no one talking about 1-stream, about the owner @Kenxo can share who are its a owner and are behind this project i hear also alot of bad things about owner of 1-stream and if they are true that is a so so sad for they customers

You are right at many points. Things that happened with Streamcreed or Xtream-Codes can happend again. But you as a IPTV owner should not leave your private details anywhere. Rule number 1.

Your provide should not be saved by any company that is serving you an iptv service.
Yes you are right for that I use panel which are not public talking about NXT they don't need advertising, try to be private which are very good for this business, and I never hear for someone arrested which are use they panel, and never see one bad feedback about them, that was happening with XC has been only because they start to sell streams

Last edited:

thanospepe

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I use NXT I test it MDStream and working good, about updates that

i use NXT they also used old XC design, I have and pro license of MidnightStreamers, test it in last 2 months, What I can say is that the panel is not inferior to others, the support is at the level of NXT, have best Zap time something the other panels don't have, It doesn't use a lot of resources optimized well has features that other panels don't have , don’t need to pay for everyone custom requests slow or not they make it and don’t ask money, and so far I haven't seen one negative comment about them not and like 1-stream for which I don’t see one positive feedback, I have a lot of friends who are try 1-stream and after that back to old panels mostly thanks by they best “support” and “owner”, However, what I have observed in recent months is that people are increasingly talking on the forums about NXT, MdStreamer, Xuione but no one talking about 1-stream, about the owner @Kenxo can share who are its a owner and are behind this project i hear also alot of bad things about owner of 1-stream and if they are true that is a so so sad for they customers

NXT has rules you should know.
Rule no1: You are not writing or speaking in public about NXT.
That makes me believe that you don't have NXT and you are Slaserx, and you have personal drama with the owner of 1-stream.
You can share whatever you hear in public, but provide proof.

KingOfSat

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
NXT has rules you should know.
Rule no1: You are not writing or speaking in public about NXT.
That makes me believe that you don't have NXT and you are Slaserx, and you have personal drama with the owner of 1-stream.
You can share whatever you hear in public, but provide proof.
I know very well what rules have a NXT I’m old member of them and don’t think need to proof you something, about who I’m you can be sure I’m not the person who say, but I’m sure for you everyone who don’t like your panel it’s a “Slaserx” just because I hear he hack your “security” panel again but after I make a little check I understand you are owner of 1-stream and now all it’s a clear so it’s look like a you have personal drama and stay here and try to talking about all other panels just because people are not happy with your 🤣it’s a so so sad, but normal what other choice you have when everyone left feedbacks about your product and no one left positive feedback, what to say homie project without future good luck, and funny fact on your group you advertise your product with slogan “high-level security” if that someone hack you again it’s a proof about your “high-level security” no thanks you can’t protect your software and expect to protect customers 😁

Last edited:

thanospepe

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I know very well what rules have a NXT I’m old member of them and don’t think need to proof you something, about who I’m you can be sure I’m not the person who say, but I’m sure for you everyone who don’t like your panel it’s a “Slaserx” just because I hear he hack your “security” panel again but after I make a little check I understand you are owner of 1-stream and now all it’s a clear so it’s look like a you have personal drama and stay here and try to talking about all other panels just because people are not happy with your 🤣it’s a so so sad, but normal what other choice you have when everyone left feedbacks about your product and no one left positive feedback, what to say homie project without future good luck, and funny fact on your group you advertise your product with slogan “high-level security” if that someone hack you again it’s a proof about your “high-level security” no thanks you can’t protect your software and expect to protect customers 😁
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock