Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

edit of series episodes in bulk via link m3u

ontvrio

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I wanted to know how to put mass episodes via m3u link on xtream ui, I've tried everything and haven't seen anything about this feat, can someone give me that strength?

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
wait a minute. YOU CANT RESTREAM VOD. why oh why do you think it is called "on demand." ANYONE who tells you otherwise is roping you in for your money and dont care that YOUR user/pass info and THEIR dns is passed to every user who you give access to it.

Secondly, the connections count doesnt apply the same either. When you stream something, 5 users watching gets treated the same as 100 users watching. with VOD, 5 = 5 and 100 = 100.

Ever wonder why they want you to put it as direct? It's because everything i just told you AND the fact that if you put it any other way your system creates a copy when it encodes it.

Last edited:

carnaval

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
wait a minute. YOU CANT RESTREAM VOD. why oh why do you think it is called "on demand." ANYONE who tells you otherwise is roping you in for your money and dont care that YOUR user/pass info and THEIR dns is passed to every user who you give access to it.

Secondly, the connections count doesnt apply the same either. When you stream something, 5 users watching gets treated the same as 100 users watching. with VOD, 5 = 5 and 100 = 100.

Ever wonder why they want you to put it as direct? It's because everything i just told you AND the fact that if you put it any other way your system creates a copy when it encodes it.

Probably he is using external server and adding vods with importing m3u link method and using as direct link. Probably he wants to add also series with this method but there is no import series option from m3u link.
I am imaging if this option will be available on XtreamUI ??

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Probably he is using external server and adding vods with importing m3u link method and using as direct link. Probably he wants to add also series with this method but there is no import series option from m3u link.
I am imaging if this option will be available on XtreamUI ??
probably not. i see many people try to advertise vod for restream in various places. noobies want to be cheap with everything and then throw money at this thinking they can restream. if they feed from one server to another then they would know how with folder watch or mass import.

ontvrio

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
probably not. i see many people try to advertise vod for restream in various places. noobies want to be cheap with everything and then throw money at this thinking they can restream. if they feed from one server to another then they would know how with folder watch or mass import.
AND THAT I HAVE TWO SERVER AND I USE VODS IN THE TWO THAT'S THIS GAME OF IMPORTING MORE SERIES INTO THE M3U DIRECT AND BAD BECAUSE ONE BY ONE AND I DO NOT NEED TO SPEND WITH OTHER DEDICATED FOR VOD

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
AND THAT I HAVE TWO SERVER AND I USE VODS IN THE TWO THAT'S THIS GAME OF IMPORTING MORE SERIES INTO THE M3U DIRECT AND BAD BECAUSE ONE BY ONE AND I DO NOT NEED TO SPEND WITH OTHER DEDICATED FOR VOD
WHY DO YOU MAKE SHOUT? if you have 2 server then you should have no trouble copy database from one and import to other with modifications.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

noshi421

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I wanted to know how to put mass episodes via m3u link on xtream ui, I've tried everything and haven't seen anything about this feat, can someone give me that strength?
The answer is simple buddy, you can't mass import series, you can add them one by one or they have to have on your local server to be imported bulk via folder watch.
or you can mount it to your lb.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock