• Dear World of IPTV Members,

we would like to notify you about a new important decision that we have decided. We have added a download database named Resource Manager and a Credit System to our community. P.S. Debit means REWARD!

...read more

https://www.streaming-servers.com/

Design for iptv app

rohd

Howdy! My name is Gabriel and I work as a graphic designer for Netflix Romania. I live in New York and recently discovered iptv and noticed that there is no professional looking application so I made a design based on the ones from WHMCS Smarters.

What do you guys think?
Is it worth it to finish it?

Place your Business Ad here !

BrookeBond

Yeah it' is worth finishing, looks good if you need a tester give me a shout

Last edited:

Euro-iptv

Warning points
Howdy! My name is Gabriel and I work as a graphic designer for Netflix Romania. I live in New York and recently discovered iptv and noticed that there is no professional looking application so I made a design based on the ones from WHMCS Smarters.

What do you guys think?
look like very different from all other available iptv apps, can you share your work here please?

Bobjohndoe

looks pretty good man, good job, definitely different then the rest, as others have said, once you need testing, id be glad to

naya191d

Banned
Similar design to another long running underground providor

onadeath

Gabriel Very nice layout look forward to seeing the finished product

echotop7

its worth to finish, let me know if you need someone to test them

rob2k9

Staff member

What do you guys think?
all i see here is a dark meterial background found on google combined with some icons from flat icon and basic photoshop work

your logo looks like it was knocked up in two seconds and has a horizontal but then your power icon on the same line has a vertical it just looks really weird
If you really work for netflix romania as a graphic designer i would be gob smacked

its a nice design but its not what i would expect from an apparent profesional at all

Last edited:

rohd

all i see here is a dark meterial background found on google combined with some icons from flat icon and basic photoshop work

your logo looks like it was knocked up in two seconds and has a horizontal but then your power icon on the same line has a vertical it just looks really weird
If you really work for netflix romania as a graphic designer i would be gob smacked

its a nice design but its not what i would expect from an apparent profesional at all

I respect your opinion but I would appreciate it if you comment elsewhere. Somewhere where your opinion is strictly constructive and you don't look how frustrated you are! Thank you

leadersat

Looks great rohd, what devices you intend it to work with? Android, smart tv?

warezINFA

look like the norago windows app. i like your design would be another nice player