Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download
Resource icon

Resource DARK MEDIA 3.2.9 HARDCODED WITH INTRO 3.2.9

Register & Get access to index

JLWOCKEE X X

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
This resource has been reported as working in 0 time(s), and as not-working 0 time(s) this month.
(0 time(s) working and 0 time(s) not-working in total)

keeney

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Much difference compare to 3.2.7 mate that you’ve noticed?

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
or [ icode] dns : port [/ icode] (no spaces) so it looks like dns:port

p.s. princess olivia might just shit when they find out.

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

TIG

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
if im not mistaken.. darkmedia doesnt have a vod section is this correct?

JLWOCKEE X X

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
aye thats what I thought bud.
Plenty of services are removing all that and just going with live tv as a precaution so still sells very well for me

TIG

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Plenty of services are removing all that and just going with live tv as a precaution so still sells very well for me

some of mine like live only. especially the oldies mate so i see where ur coming from..

can you advise which lines to edit to remove the Jlwockeetv bit

JLWOCKEE X X

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
some of mine like live only. especially the oldies mate so i see where ur coming from..

can you advise which lines to edit to remove the Jlwockeetv bit
Just search "JLWOCKEE"

iptvayr

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
No vod, series or catchup
Its strange but the app does have vod and series sections built into it but not active.

Also another thing I noticed is it still calls back to getdark url api for some items like app version and some upload.php.

Ian

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advertiser
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Website
nwgroup.net
Its strange but the app does have vod and series sections built into it but not active.

Also another thing I noticed is it still calls back to getdark url api for some items like app version and some upload.php.
I looked into adding VOD back, I think the closest I got was pulling the VOD pages open but not being able to populate the page with the content.

Panel wise I was able to get login using the player_api.php you can find in the LTQ panel, copy that to work with xmltv.php too and you'll get login. To get streams to play you need to proxy http://panelurl/api/live/user/pass/streamid.ts

? I imagine a panel will be out in the next day or so it's been done before.

TIG

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
a few days gives me time to get to the required post count lol.

interesting insight there ian. cheers bud

Eggzie00

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I looked into adding VOD back, I think the closest I got was pulling the VOD pages open but not being able to populate the page with the content.

Panel wise I was able to get login using the player_api.php you can find in the LTQ panel, copy that to work with xmltv.php too and you'll get login. To get streams to play you need to proxy http://panelurl/api/live/user/pass/streamid.ts

? I imagine a panel will be out in the next day or so it's been done before.
I've got a panel for it that was waiting to be shared as your probably aware.

I too was struggling with getting the channels to play as it kept looking back at the panel.

If you hardcode the DNS into the app it works.

Now I've been told there is a way to make it multi DNS with the panel but I am yet to get any advice or tips on how to ??

Reactions: TIG

Ian

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advertiser
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Website
nwgroup.net
I've got a panel for it that was waiting to be shared as your probably aware.

I too was struggling with getting the channels to play as it kept looking back at the panel.

If you hardcode the DNS into the app it works.

Now I've been told there is a way to make it multi DNS with the panel but I am yet to get any advice or tips on how to ??
Multi-dns and such isn't a problem the problem is that the app will attempt to play the streams from the panel instead of the XUI so a proxy needs to be made for that.

This app specifically which has been posted will work with a hardcoded DNS out of the box so no panel is needed however just like the TiviMate panel on the site the panel needs to proxy player_api.php and xmltv.php, aswell as then proxy the DNS:port/live/USER/PASS/StreamID.ts which is the last thing which needs to be done for a fully working proxyapi as DarkMedia use.

On a side note once that's been achieved then you will be able to panel+multi-dns any previously hardcoded app.

I'll have a look when I have some time, Im not great with PHP but I imagine it will be some htaccess trickery which will get the stream playing.

Reactions: TIG

Eggzie00

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Multi-dns and such isn't a problem the problem is that the app will attempt to play the streams from the panel instead of the XUI so a proxy needs to be made for that.

This app specifically which has been posted will work with a hardcoded DNS out of the box so no panel is needed however just like the TiviMate panel on the site the panel needs to proxy player_api.php and xmltv.php, aswell as then proxy the DNS:port/live/USER/PASS/StreamID.ts which is the last thing which needs to be done for a fully working proxyapi as DarkMedia use.

On a side note once that's been achieved then you will be able to panel+multi-dns any previously hardcoded app.

I'll have a look when I have some time, Im not great with PHP but I imagine it will be some htaccess trickery which will get the stream playing.
Yes I understand what your saying bud but then the bit I'm struggling with is how to proxy each user as they would all be different locations ?
I've tried the bits I know at the min and still get the 404 error unless I make a folder for username, then folder for password, then make a redirect within that folder. But then wouldn't I need a folder for each user? ??

Also a wise man told me it could be made into multi DNS from the panel, I'm not sure if this is what he was getting at as this isn't really practical.

We need to find a way for it to store the URL from the first login call, I'm sure it dose enter the URL into the dB files it creates so if there is a way to pull that info instead of using the DNS hardcoded in the l.smali file then it's basically done. And still gives off encoded response ?

JLWOCKEE X X

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Yes I understand what your saying bud but then the bit I'm struggling with is how to proxy each user as they would all be different locations ?
I've tried the bits I know at the min and still get the 404 error unless I make a folder for username, then folder for password, then make a redirect within that folder. But then wouldn't I need a folder for each user? ??

Also a wise man told me it could be made into multi DNS from the panel, I'm not sure if this is what he was getting at as this isn't really practical.

We need to find a way for it to store the URL from the first login call, I'm sure it dose enter the URL into the dB files it creates so if there is a way to pull that info instead of using the DNS hardcoded in the l.smali file then it's basically done. And still gives off encoded response ?
Multi dns works with panel yes...already accomplished the part in which ian has mentioned is the last step needed

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock