Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Request critical issue with mysql service

hazdo

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
hello mates hope you all doing okay
this i have been facing not valid a json request the problem i discussed earlier and i have tried solving it by restarting service and mysql however no solution
after some analysiz i found main server having a big cpu utilisation and i went to check service runing i found mysql with very high percent

and start loginig me out from panel i was unable to connect to panel and when i check logs i found this

Aborted connection 789319 to db: '' user: '' host: 'IP ADDRESS' (Got an error reading communication packets)
i check mysql manual i found this url
i tried some solution it is fine now

but i need to fix this prblm any idea mates?

Dafe52

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Someone is trying to log into with wrong user. You'll need to trace if that user exists on your database and how it gets there in the first place. I don't know how it works from the UI, but I would search for the user in any configuration files to start with. Some more details on what's connected could shed some light and be more able to help.

hazdo

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Someone is trying to log into with wrong user. You'll need to trace if that user exists on your database and how it gets there in the first place. I don't know how it works from the UI, but I would search for the user in any configuration files to start with. Some more details on what's connected could shed some light and be more able to help.
but that is not that big to make cpu reach that very high and cause mysql get high usage and cause stream to blink and me to logout from panel

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Dafe52

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
but that is not that big to make cpu reach that very high and cause mysql get high usage and cause stream to blink and me to logout from panel
There are quite a few xtream processes opened there, your MySQL seem to be maxed out. I would start by having a dedicated box for MySQL and xtream in another. If you have multiple (many) xtream processes I’d advise hsving no more than 1 or 2 per box. You could front them with something like HAproxy for load balancing. If you’d like more accurate ways of avoiding being down, I’d need to know the number of requests you’re getting or expecting

hazdo

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
There are quite a few xtream processes opened there, your MySQL seem to be maxed out. I would start by having a dedicated box for MySQL and xtream in another. If you have multiple (many) xtream processes I’d advise hsving no more than 1 or 2 per box. You could front them with something like HAproxy for load balancing. If you’d like more accurate ways of avoiding being down, I’d need to know the number of requests you’re getting or expecting
i will see about that i am using only LB for streams and MAIN have no conection and no client in and the main server is powerful 96 GB RAM DDR4 and 32 cores but LB need to connect to MAIN for DB need

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Dafe52

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
sort by cpu usage

sort by VIRT usage

php + mysql high usage
That's crazy man... I never seen a mysql server using that amount of memory.. what sort of traffic are you getting? how many concurrent users? Regardless of your current RAM, I would purchase another box of the same provider and put mysql alone there (you'll connect from PHP putting the private IP address of that new box instead of localhost). I guess you already tried to restart/kill those mysql processes...

- Kill all the mysql processes but the one with the highest CPU
- If you can still use the app, great, means that the others are spurious and shouldn't be there
- I'd advise getting a box for DB only, or pay for a Database as a service (research having MySQL as a service, that would save you headaches)

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock