Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Covid-19 Stay Safe Everyone

reaper9640

DevilsCode
Ext. Member
Reaction score
JUST A QUICK MESSAGE TOTALLY OF THE SUBJECT OF WHY WE ARE HERE, I HOPE YOU ARE ALL SAFE AND WELL, LOOK AFTER YOUR FAMILYS AND WE WILL ALL GET THROUGH IT. IM IN THE UK AND ARE NOW ON LOCK DOWN. STAY SAFE PEEPS ❤❤

Please dont like this post! I dont want the likes thanks.

Last edited:

Dunny19841

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Same mate I'm in uk my work close until further notice and now we on lock down but there is still countries that dont have the resources that we have thoughts go out to everyone

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Amater

Seller
Seller
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Website
www.worldofiptv.com
A state of emergency was declared in Serbia ten days ago, movement is restricted, the army and police are on the street. Citizens abide by the rules, people who disobey the rules face heavy fines and prison sentences. The state has ensured that no one should be without food, medicine ... There are enough food in the markets, there are medicines in the pharmacies. There is no panic in people, discipline is increasing and solidarity is high. The government has discreetly threatened companies that they will make a big mistake if they dismiss workers, and promised financial support and privileges to all firms that do not lay off workers. As for the government everything is done to be in control, as far as the citizens are concerned everyone is aware that we have to sit at home and obey the rules, everything else will happen as it has to happen. Stay friends at home, be with your family. It may be over in a few months and it may take a while, it is certain that the world will not be the same after COVID. ?

Last edited:

reaper9640

DevilsCode
Ext. Member
Reaction score
A state of emergency was declared in Serbia ten days ago, movement is restricted, the army and police are on the street. Citizens abide by the rules, people who disobey the rules face heavy fines and prison sentences. The state has ensured that no one should be without food, medicine ... There are enough food in the markets, there are medicines in the pharmacies. There is no panic in people, discipline is increasing and solidarity is high. The government has discreetly threatened firms not to lay off workers, promised financial support and privileges to all firms that do not lay off workers. As for the government everything is done to be in control, as far as the citizens are concerned everyone is aware that we have to sit at home and obey the rules, everything else will happen as it has to happen. Stay friends at home, be with your family. It may be over in a few months and it may take a while, it is certain that the world will not be the same after COVID.
Totally agree with you mate covid is definitely a mark in history that will be talked about in years to come like the plague stay safe my friend ?

tomsaywer

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I don't know who would be the daughter of the mother who invented this crap, but it created chaos ...
and many people are dying ...
and it will never be the same ...

virtual hug to everyone :(

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Xaltouney

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
same in france... movement is restricted, Police are on the street and maybe army in next days....
its ok for food in the markets too.

be carefull all. its just the begining :/ STAY SAFE.

Delta19

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
leaving in city were is the most infected ...terribel guys take care of your family and your self stay home

Mutley0811

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Thanks mate. I'm in the UK as well and although we're on lockdown, I'm still working. Apparently classed as essential workers as we're a manufacturing sub contractor for the MOD.

Seriously scary what's happening.... Got a horrible feeling it's a lot worse than we're being told. You've only gotta look at the size of the hospital they're building now to realise there is some serious sh*t on the horizon.

As echoed in all the messages in here, stay safe guys and gals ?

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock