Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Connectivity issues relating to iptv due to increased public demand (Mainland Spain)

A

allrounder55

Due to the increased demand on the internet as a result of Covid 19 and with more people staying at home some people who live in europe (Mainland Spain and other Latin American countries) have been experiencing trouble in connecting to there iptv service. Movistar are mostly responsible for this as they have the majority of control over everyones internet connections, bandwidth has been restricted for some to compensate for the overall demand. Smart tvs, mag boxes seem to be the devices that have been most affected. There is a good workaround which i have used, in the device, in network, goto ip settings, DHCP needs to be changed to static, cycle through and do not change any settings until you reach the dns settings for the device, if the device is using there isp dns this will probably cause issues, change the dns settings to 185.37.37.37 for the 2nd dns add cloudflares 1.1.1.1 then save, it should say connected. Once connected back out and try the iptv app hopefully the channels should load, it may not work for everyone but its worth a shot. Ive used this dns setting on my android box and works 100%. And i live in the U.K Hope this helps anyone who are struggling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Mavs

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I'm from Spain too and the internet speed I think it will not be solved change the DNS. In my case, the latency is good but the problem is the bandwidth... I have 3 connections, 2 from Movistar and one from Orange, the Orange is working as usualbut the other ones no.

A

allrounder55

I'm from Spain too and the internet speed I think it will not be solved change the DNS. In my case, the latency is good but the problem is the bandwidth... I have 3 connections, 2 from Movistar and one from Orange, the Orange is working as usualbut the other ones no.
Try it Mavs nothing lost if it doesnt work. My friend lives in tenerfie once he changed to this different dns it worked.

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
A

allrounder55

who knows what cloudflare is doing with requests :geek:
Very true faakher, they have the technology now to know everyones surfing habits, ive noticed now that over here in the UK a lot of internet service providers are using googles dns, so they can monitor requests etc. Very big brother.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock