Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Question CK41 LB install issues...

keyvpn

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I had exactly the same problem yesterday, been using panel for 2 years not 1 issue.
Yesterday tried to isnatll LB. I also host the balancer.py etc locally.
Failed with some encyrption error, manually, different scripts, auto install all fail for first time ever.
Its been zapped.
If you install from base it used to pop up as soon as you logged in to say upgrade tp 41, now it doesnt.
Someone has ameneded the panel in some way.
i have now unistalled. Gutted.

sc0tsman

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I had exactly the same problem yesterday, been using panel for 2 years not 1 issue.
Yesterday tried to isnatll LB. I also host the balancer.py etc locally.
Failed with some encyrption error, manually, different scripts, auto install all fail for first time ever.
Its been zapped.
If you install from base it used to pop up as soon as you logged in to say upgrade tp 41, now it doesnt.
Someone has ameneded the panel in some way.
i have now unistalled. Gutted.
Hopefully it gets resolved soon.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

sc0tsman

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
you should read the discussions about what is going on with CK last days... he removed scripts (and update) from his server so every link pointing there doesn't work anymore that is why you are getting this issue... there is ways to do it manually but we are working to set a proper mirror...
there is ways to do it manually

can, you expand on that either way it's disturbing that all files are affected even your local ones which suggests there's callback in the original files somewhere.

obra

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
i was had same problem i fixed it

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

sc0tsman

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
mains sql easier said than done as my server crashed at the same time as everything went tits up

NullZ

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
- How to find out what Network Interface to use on your Admin UI

As root run: route -n | awk '$1 == "0.0.0.0" {print $8}'
After that, on your Admin UI, go to: Servers > Manage Servers > Edit > Advanced

I'm using CK41 and for MAIN it works great, it also worked for LB but, a few days ago I installed another LB, which basically works but I can't edit it at all
When I press the Edit Server button it crashes completely and nothing responds.

Before I had such a problem but finally after many minutes of waiting I could edit and more precisely I just had to select Network Interface and that was it.
Now unfortunately I can no longer get to that page where I can select Network Interface

Guys, does anyone else have a problem similar to mine or has anyone faced this in the past?

prabhjot

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

I'm using CK41 and for MAIN it works great, it also worked for LB but, a few days ago I installed another LB, which basically works but I can't edit it at all

Before I had such a problem but finally after many minutes of waiting I could edit and more precisely I just had to select Network Interface and that was it.
Now unfortunately I can no longer get to that page where I can select Network Interface

Guys, does anyone else have a problem similar to mine or has anyone faced this in the past?
Yes can help you with that.

NullZ

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Great, please tell me how to fix this, what do I need to change or replace?

shitping

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

can be a firewall block on main or LB, is the LB added in sql database without error ?
Check streaming_servers - whitelist_ips if your ip is whitelist ["127.0.0.1","YOUR_LB_IP",""]

NullZ

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I have disabled firewal for both MAIN and LB, also LB is added to the database and I can use it absolutely normally, the only problem is that I don't have information about the Network (but that's the smallest problem).
The biggest problem is that I can't edit anything on LB, for example if I want to change the port or IP address or DNS, or activate the ISP, when I press the Edit Servers button for LB everything freezes and nothing can be used.

shitping

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I have disabled firewal for both MAIN and LB, also LB is added to the database and I can use it absolutely normally, the only problem is that I don't have information about the Network (but that's the smallest problem).
The biggest problem is that I can't edit anything on LB, for example if I want to change the port or IP address or DNS, or activate the ISP, when I press the Edit Servers button for LB everything freezes and nothing can be used.
Have you tried to delete the LB and add it again? or make a fresh lb install? if you ssh to lb, is there nginx conf error? dones you get any error log on the LB.

Does the LB print a network when you type route -n | awk '$1 == "0.0.0.0" {print $8}'

herny8

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Everything works well so far for the ones who installed panel before he got banned or even before. But i think CK knew we were going to try to rip his work out of his links and he went in and made some funny stuff in the files, leave them up to be downloaded but already corrupted to make the community end up with issues!!

Last edited:

NullZ

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Yes, this command shows me the network interface in the terminal, I can also see it with ifconfig but I can't see it in the LB and the problem is that I can't edit the LB when I select the network interface, is there a command I can give in the terminal or would it help to put the network interface in the database (although I would need a command in the terminal)?

I also tried deleting the LB and reinstalling, I also reinstalled the operating system and still nothing, strange thing

Attachments

• Screenshot_7.png
    Screenshot_7.png
    40.4 KB · Views: 10
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock