Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download
CK Mods v41

Resource CK Mods v41 Mod 41

Register & Get access to index
Status
Not open for further replies.

mangosa

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
you see its privet not publik :)

aslong we have this type of member he will not share anymore..
you see its privet not publik :)

aslong we have this type of member he will not share anymore..
I see that it was written privately, let the donation be introduced so you can update. Why doesn't someone write what the problem is?

dtblocker

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score

✔ Update: Private Version CK 41 → 12/01/2021

➔ SEND MASS EVENTS​

➔ STREAM TOOLS​

- added to choose stream type to move, live stream or movie or series or episode or created channel or station​

➔ SETTINGS​

- add date option (day and time) to tests​

- Added Favicon url​

➔ EDIT PROFILE​

- Added switch panel port option​

➔ ACTIVITY LOGS​

- added user agent​

➔ MANAGER RESELLERS​

- Admin can now send message to reseler​

➔ TICKETS​

- show total messages and unread messages on admin panel and reseller panel​

- added Categories title( Diverse, Credits, Domain/Dns, Movies, M3u, Séries, Stb/Mag, Streams, Panel)​

➔ STREAM TOOLS​

- change dns of streams icons​

➔ BACKUPS​

- change name backup​

- New backup SFTP​

➔ MASS EDIT USERS​

- Added Ban and Unban / Disable and Enable Users​

➔ MANAGER USERS AND DEVICES​

- Added stb lock and forced country mag buttons​

➔ ACTIVITY LOGS AND LIVE CONNECTIONS​

- remove the option to see the servers in activity logs and live connections (resellers dashboard)​

➔ Fixed some more errors​

something like this came to the updates section, but the software didn't come
yeah i saw that too and backed off.

The most important thing here was the sftp backup.
I have presented this as a suggestion before because it was very difficult for many people to set up google driver.
We look forward to these.
Thank you to those who contributed.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Justme1901

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hey, Can some tell me if this project has come to an end?
I've scrolled back and seen something about cesarkrespo taking a well earned break (fair play to the dev) but with the post about Private Version CK 41 appearing in the updates info page but nothing released, some talk about a 'private group' which I'm not sure is reral or not I'm somewhat confused on the future of this Mod.

Are there going to be updates for everyone? Is this now a 'invite only' mod? or is the mod discontinued now? I've used this mod for many updates and the latest update mentioned some features that would be really handy to have, lol...

Anyway hoping someone can actually clarify things. Thank you

Starkey

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hey, Can some tell me if this project has come to an end?
I've scrolled back and seen something about cesarkrespo taking a well earned break (fair play to the dev) but with the post about Private Version CK 41 appearing in the updates info page but nothing released, some talk about a 'private group' which I'm not sure is reral or not I'm somewhat confused on the future of this Mod.

Are there going to be updates for everyone? Is this now a 'invite only' mod? or is the mod discontinued now? I've used this mod for many updates and the latest update mentioned some features that would be really handy to have, lol...

Anyway hoping someone can actually clarify things. Thank you
there have been a number of replies of people being totally ungrateful of @ceaserkrespo's work ,which made him abandon the project which is a shame because, for me it works a charm , i hope he comes back to it
for those who made negative coments should be ashamed of themselves and also learn how to read properly , then the mod will work as described
these people are most likely the type to expect things handed to them on a plate without puttting any type of effort and hard work into what they do, forgetting they are earning with somthing that was given them for FREE, someone mentioned the term "padmin" in another thread and think thats what is going on with the negative posts...shame on them , and to @ceaserkrespo bravo and thankyou to you for your hard work

Last edited:
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Justme1901

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
@Starkey I myself have commented on the amount of negative posts and the dumbarse "help me.. I'm too dumb to read" and suggested that there should be a read only for the dev to post updates but that was only my thoughts.
Its a shame if this has been abandoned as I've never had a single issue and actually enjoy using the mod as its layout is clean, easy to use and has some great features.

@cesarkrespo I'd like to say THANK YOU (yes I would shout it from the rooftops, lol) and I hope that you continue to release updates for the mod, please do not let the idiots ruin it for the rest of us, some of us are smart enough to work out that when something goes wrong its not due to the mod, lol and so don't need to post dumbarse questions/comments.
Again may I suggest the forum admins give you a read only thread for you to post updates only so you can continue your work in peace. If not then I hope you take care and I wish all the happiness in any future projects you take up.

And finally.. to the idiots who ruined this for the rest of us, shame on you. If you can't work out how to use a server/XCUI/Mod then use one of the other panels that you pay for that includes Tech Support, there are atleast 4 of them out there....

Admin/Mods, I'm sorry if I have posted anything against the rules.... but I felt my words were justified at the loss of a solid mod.

d-begg

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
@Starkey I myself have commented on the amount of negative posts and the dumbarse "help me.. I'm too dumb to read" and suggested that there should be a read only for the dev to post updates but that was only my thoughts.
Its a shame if this has been abandoned as I've never had a single issue and actually enjoy using the mod as its layout is clean, easy to use and has some great features.

@cesarkrespo I'd like to say THANK YOU (yes I would shout it from the rooftops, lol) and I hope that you continue to release updates for the mod, please do not let the idiots ruin it for the rest of us, some of us are smart enough to work out that when something goes wrong its not due to the mod, lol and so don't need to post dumbarse questions/comments.
Again may I suggest the forum admins give you a read only thread for you to post updates only so you can continue your work in peace. If not then I hope you take care and I wish all the happiness in any future projects you take up.

And finally.. to the idiots who ruined this for the rest of us, shame on you. If you can't work out how to use a server/XCUI/Mod then use one of the other panels that you pay for that includes Tech Support, there are atleast 4 of them out there....

Admin/Mods, I'm sorry if I have posted anything against the rules.... but I felt my words were justified at the loss of a solid mod.

I totally agree with everything this guy said ☝?????

jocker

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I totally agree with....Crespo thank you for your support hope you doing well ...hope to see you back with yours supports as always
and the once how don't like his work they don't need to use his Panel

Justme1901

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
How to Add New Mag Devices like MAG522V2

kind regarts

facepalm.jpg

Sorry but to me this is a prime example of why the mod has been discontinued... You could have searched and the answer would have slapped you in the face, also a simple SQL command will update the 'Settings' colum to insert new MAG devices into the 'allowed_stb_types' table which is something anyone wanting to run a panel should be able to do.
If you can't manage to do the simple things they why not use a different panel, XUI is good and comes with a support group too....

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
facepalm.jpg

Sorry but to me this is a prime example of why the mod has been discontinued... You could have searched and the answer would have slapped you in the face, also a simple SQL command will update the 'Settings' colum to insert new MAG devices into the 'allowed_stb_types' table which is something anyone wanting to run a panel should be able to do.
If you can't manage to do the simple things they why not use a different panel, XUI is good and comes with a support group too....
who said discontinued? was it @cesarkrespo?

Justme1901

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
who said discontinued? was it @cesarkrespo?
no, but I did ask what was happening and the only reply I got was that the mod was abandoned as stated above.... sorry I would have thought you would have read the above and seen why I used the word 'discontinued' but my mistake! As no-one else replied and there has been no word/update since October 2021 for the mod, I don't think assuming its been discontinued is a huge leap and I wouldn't blame cesarkrespo for walking away either. But I shall take my lesson from the cheif mod and keep my words to myself in future...

@cesarkrespo could you please clarify on the future of the mod? Will there be updates or is the CK 41 release the last? I think people would like to know thats all....

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
no, but I did ask what was happening and the only reply I got was that the mod was abandoned as stated above.... sorry I would have thought you would have read the above and seen why I used the word 'discontinued' but my mistake! As no-one else replied and there has been no word/update since October 2021 for the mod, I don't think assuming its been discontinued is a huge leap and I wouldn't blame cesarkrespo for walking away either. But I shall take my lesson from the cheif mod and keep my words to myself in future...

@cesarkrespo could you please clarify on the future of the mod? Will there be updates or is the CK 41 release the last? I think people would like to know thats all....
He has clarified in his last posts. He is taking a well deserved break. Remember, there are other panels and no one is forced to use this version. You can always go to the official XtreamUI version that lacks many of the enhancements that cesarkrespo has done or any of the others. Keep in mind that there’s only 2 versions that are officially supported. The official and this one. Any others you will need to get support from whoever makes it. You can have plain original that’s decrypted or enhanced ck mods that is encrypted. The more he is asked, harassed, or complaints about, the less interest there is for him to continue. We al have life’s and over the last year he has spent much time working on this.

Huhuvav

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
He has clarified in his last posts. He is taking a well deserved break. Remember, there are other panels and no one is forced to use this version. You can always go to the official XtreamUI version that lacks many of the enhancements that cesarkrespo has done or any of the others. Keep in mind that there’s only 2 versions that are officially supported. The official and this one. Any others you will need to get support from whoever makes it. You can have plain original that’s decrypted or enhanced ck mods that is encrypted. The more he is asked, harassed, or complaints about, the less interest there is for him to continue. We al have life’s and over the last year he has spent much time working on this.

Of cause he deserves a break , like you said there are many mod around , which is the best that you recommend, is it this one or teko version , there are so many version, I really don’t want to waste my time trying them all

Plus what version do you use , I guess you are using the best version ?

blackmamba05

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
good evening
I keep reporting that in migrating a server the covers are all lost ... all the links take the name of the dns and therefore all the rescan of the covers must be redone from scratch ... but there is no fix?

ChickenWarrior

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
good evening
I keep reporting that in migrating a server the covers are all lost ... all the links take the name of the dns and therefore all the rescan of the covers must be redone from scratch ... but there is no fix?
Have done a rescan/redo of tmdb from the panel?

blackmamba05

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Have done a rescan/redo of tmdb from the panel?
yes of course, but some get lost on the way ... we need a fix ...

rather on the TV series if I rescan .. the year of the series does not give me back, there was a way to fix it, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock