Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download
CK Mods v41

Resource CK Mods v41 Mod 41

Register & Get access to index
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kenxo

Thanks for your work Cesar !
But why you simply do not sell your work or make donation program? Because you deserve it.
I am sure many of us would donate.
Dear members why we should, learn him, suggest him, tell him, point him, forced him on his volunteer work .....
He newer asked somebody for this, he will decide for his work alone .and if he needed some help or suggestion he will throw here ..maybe on some Member maybe The Staff Member. In Public or Privat ...
Someone here, comes only for troubles, like before on xtream ui forum and all you know how was ended the project.
This project was perfect from the beginning and was perfect before some days when here was come to the same type of people that braked xtream ui forum ...
I have started to ban everyone that is suspects on this type of people, the only who can stop me can be only redhat and this is not his suggestion is only my personal view of things, ( with respect on forum rules for sure )

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

freeliva

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
we miss you @cesarkrespo !
Even though there is a lot of noob who tries to turn this into the xui forum, many of us value your work, we respect it and we want you to continue with the project.
take your time, receive donations, it's fair, and count on us for the help you need, but come back brother!

Bless up!! ?

K

Kenxo

we miss you @cesarkrespo !
Even though there is a lot of noob who tries to turn this into the xui forum, many of us value your work, we respect it and we want you to continue with the project.
take your time, receive donations, it's fair, and count on us for the help you need, but come back brother!

Bless up!! ?
I am in with you and with all who want to keep this project free with a donation, but let him encrypt the code this should be done by everyone, people here stealing his code and changing only CSS code and selling his hard work, we accept the encrypted code from CESAR to continue with a donation and my suggest is don't go with paid version its a hell of a business, let everyone read whats happened to XOI...ONE , it's far away from some expected IPTV panel, everyday update and nothing is working like it should, maybe I am wrong but let someone tell me that I am wrong ...
If you are with a donation, you will be free of activity and no one can force you to be 24 hrs online and to make a team that you should pay for the support and doing job. It's up to you, we are here to make your road easy to this ..
I can say one thing that can happen to XUI , he say that his code is all new code from scratch , who can believe this , the xtream-codes developer will never stop to see in his code something that can use for bring him to judge , this is expected if someone dont believe on this can read on
xtream-codes.con
All knows very well that how much this forum and redhat and his staff the old and the new ,helped to bypass the xtream-codes down ..I can say a lot help have comes from this forum to all , even GTA should be grateful and respect this forum and redhat who redirected his member to his forum and I dont se him here long time ago , just to say some good world to all here .
I was from those that owned a xtream-codes lifetime license for v1 and for v2 also and lifetime for 9 LBS all was lifetime ,You can imagine what was the filing when you can not login to yr panel . was badly hell , I dont want to come again to this and thats why we are here and we are very active to keep this forum alive with the most needed things for IPTV WORLD .

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

freeliva

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I am in with you and with all who want to keep this project free with a donation, but let him encrypt the code this should be done by everyone, people here stealing his code and changing only CSS code and selling his hard work, we accept the encrypted code from CESAR to continue with a donation and my suggest is don't go with paid version its a hell of a business, let everyone read whats happened to XOI...ONE , it's far away from some expected IPTV panel, everyday update and nothing is working like it should, maybe I am wrong but let someone tell me that I am wrong ...
If you are with a donation, you will be free of activity and no one can force you to be 24 hrs online and to make a team that you should pay for the support and doing job. It's up to you, we are here to make your road easy to this ..
I agree with you.
I see it well that he encrypts his work and I think that a donation system could be an incentive for him to see his work valued by people who really want to support the community, not like those thieves who want to earn at the expense of others' work. I assure you that there are many more who value and respect, than those who profit at the expense of others. honestly, @cesarkrespo's work brought us all to life after gta freaking out with xtream ui, to turn it into a $ 3000 panel. @cesarkrespo has brought us news and new features that xui one doesn't even have. My respects and my support in every decision you make.

Bless up!! ?

senkron24

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
from my big respeckt

bud i will say thad i am not a fan from encrypts files !! becouse we will never stay on a secure side . i will never know whats insaide.!
trust its good .
bud kontrol its match better.(y)
we are not all in legal side, also i am litle afraid ...:unsure:

i hope can be found other sulution as encrypt

kind regarts

ps:
nobudy can stop this shit noops lammers etc bud if the peaples buy this stuf from this lammer..! its idiods ..!! its free ....
if same budy want to buy he can do its juts hims problem..:cool:
why you will angry about this ?!!?:unsure:
anyway even if you encrypt the files samebudy will it decrypt the files and will sell decryps files ...!:eek:
its thad better as descrepted files ??
also never will stop this just only take litle time more evretime will be samthing ..

thera are two option or 3

1. you can stop this projeckt for us giving free
2. you can continue or with donate or what ever
3. you can sell your updated parts

what ever bud on mine mind i never will lock at nice ... with encrypts ..

kind regarts

Last edited:
K

Kenxo

from my big respeckt

bud i will say thad i am not a fan from encrypts files becouse we will never stay on a secure side i will never know whats insaide trust its good bud kontrol its match better we are not all in legal side also i am litle afraid ...

i hope can be found other sulution as encrypt

kind regarts

ps:
nobudy can stop this shit noops lammers etc bud if the buy this stuf from this lammer its idiods its free and if same budy want to buy he can do
why you will angry about this anyway even if you encrypt the files samebudy will it decrypt the files and will sell decryps files from cesar etc
also never will stop this

thera are two option or 3

1. you can stop this projeckt for us giving free
2. you can continue or with with donate or what ever
3. you can sel your updated parts

what ever bud on mine mind i never will lock at nice ... with encrypts ..

kind regarts
I think that living the code open will not bring much to disrespect the CESAR work but will continue lechers to use the code that was created by donators and every donator will have not a reason to continue for donations if the code can find everywhere for free ...
If someone wants to use the open-source code they have the MOD18 open let someone contribute more if they can, no one is forced to donate and to use the encrypted code, btw in all xtream ui versions we see encrypted code, is it! And I agree that no one is immunized from decrypting but it will be more difficult
Did someone donate anymore to GTA for his open-source code, I think no one,...
First of all, let the CESAR bring his new version encrypted or not, doesn't matter, let us see what is new and how will work, let him make on MOD 19 the donation button then can everyone donate how much he can but not down to 10 euro, and bind the update after the donation is done, and then after we can discuss more about this ..
And I call CESAR not to publicize the amount of donations let this be hidden, respect everyone to donate 10 or more ..
And I call CESAR to let this thread open only for mod18 with the working link like before with Mysql and MariaDB scripts and make a new thread Just to start the new method for MOD 19 .. To separate the MODs before MOD 19 .. ( Just a suggestion not a must ).

bolero2004

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
hello to all,

i agree totaly with kenxo

also big respect to @cesarkrespo

i hope he will continue with encrypted or without as he wish

also i hope to see here on this threed some stop spaming made useless coversations out of subject of this thread.

people must keep this thread clean. talk only for mods @cesarkrespo made or made him suggestions for next updates.

i hope to see him again and continue his work.

MasterBox

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
I would like to join your thoughts, I hope that @cesarkrespo continues the work on this excellent panel which he made really comfortable and fast. I also hope that he has the desire to make it available to everyone as it has been done up to now.
Then I find it right that he asks for a voluntary donation, perhaps unlocking more features to those who do it.
Regardless of what you decide on my part, a big THANK YOU.
We are waiting for you ;)

The Mandalorian

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hello

In my case no problem i am ready for voluntary donation :),
@diana25 todabia no esta esa actualizacion en el Mod de @cesarkrespo, si exist aqui otro developer que si tiene esa posibilidad pero quisiera seguir manteniendome con cesarkrespo por que esta haciendo un increible trabajo :)

Fringe

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
@cesarkrespo

I just wanted to say Thank you for all the effort you put in to the mod. I have used it from a very early stage and have always been thankful you did the work/fixes and released it for free.

Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock