Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download
CK Mods v41

Resource CK Mods v41 Mod 41

Register & Get access to index
Status
Not open for further replies.

senkron24

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I'm going to change server
PHP:
wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/shinctl/XtreamUI/master/pytools/config.py && python config.py ENCRYPT
I use this command to add the loadbalance but it doesn't connect
another solution ?

try this

python /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/pytools/config.py DECRYPT

jk-team

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

I PASSED THE CORRECT FILES TO CESARKREPO, NOW EDIT BOUQUET IS ACTIVE AGAIN ON MAG, E2 DEVICES AND USER EDIT, ALSO SOLVED THE OFFSET ERROR FOR MAC ADDRESS MAG AND E2 DEVICES AND SOLVED THE BUG ON THE RESELLERS PANEL WHERE THE ADD ENIGMA2 DEVICE VOICE IS MISSING.

I NOTICE EVERYBODY THAT IF I DO NOT RECEIVE SUPPORT FROM YOU, WHERE FROM WHAT I KNOW NO ONE COLLABORATES AND ALL YOU WANT ONLY THE UPDATES READY, I WILL STOP AND NO LONGER PASS ANYTHING TO CESARKREPO AND PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL THE NEW FUNCTIONS ON THE SERVER AND THE CORRECTIONS THE SOURCE ARE ALL MINE. IN 2 WEEKS I HAVE FIXED ALL THE ERRORS OF THE PANEL WHAT IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DO IN ITS TIME GTA WHICH INSTEAD YOU WERE JUST WORRIED TO IMPOSE THE DONATIONS AND HOW THEY ARE FINISHED, LEAVING A SOURCE IN WHICH SOME GOOD FUNCTIONS VISIBLE AND A TEXT BUT NOTHING WORKING, FOR EXAMPLE ISP, IMAGE DOWNLOAD, STREAMS MANAGEMENT, TMDB, ALL THINGS I SOLVED WITHOUT THE SUPPORT OF ANYONE. I DON'T ABSOLUTELY ASK FOR DONATIONS BUT AT LEAST COLLABORATION, IN 3GG I ONLY ANSWERED TO ALL THE PROBLEMS OF THE USERS EVEN ON THINGS WHERE YOU COULD INTERVENE. NOW HONESTLY ALL THE NEXT UPDATES, (EPISODE MANAGEMENT REBUILT WITH IMPORT FROM M3U, AUTOINSTALL NVIDIA DRIVERS, PRIVATE HTTP PORTS FOR THE PASSAGE OF STREAMS WITHOUT USING THE MAIN HTTP PORT BUT THE SECOND NETWORK PORT (PRIVATE) THIS IF PROVIDED BY THE AND MANY OTHER THINGS. YOU DO NOT TAKE IT AS A CRITICISM, BUT MY OBSERVATION, WHICH I HONESTLY BELIEVE JUSTIFIED

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

senkron24

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
@jk-team

thx for you efort bud we was happy befor you come and give same updates cesarkrespo was very nice and give as lot uf updates without any problems
mybe you was nice and wold give us nice update with nice futher bud no budy want futher thinks what we dont can handel with it
you give us new ffmpeg bud it was exist from streamcreed also thad not so big huhu just only thx ok its nice bud its not fackt we all waching tv
and if the tv distry all begin to cry it not only here to you to cry in the backround its big voice what you not hore also pls i hope you can understand same reactions from users members or whatever

i hope you colldown and comeback to topic and happy new year to all for all teamwork

kind regarts

ibo3014

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Can someone please help me? I have been trying for days how to insert series with folder watch. can't do it

cyberdom55

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Thank you very much for your excellent work @jk-team and @cesarkrespo.

Edit:
hello everyone ... I still have this incomprehension to activate ISPs its not working for me despite adding command line in the nginx.conf file ... can you help me?

Edit:
hello I would like to inform that the last update gives a default on the other language but on the default language it works well

Last edited by a moderator:
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

betterligne

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
unfortunately doesn't work, trying already couple of times, in 2 different servers. the first update worked perfectly
I tried to update from mod 03 to 05 from servers manager but unfortunately doesn't work for me too

first.iptv

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Sorry for doeuble post automatic backup doesn't work it keeps creating a 1MB file

mr.more

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Automatic update doesn't work for me at all unfortunately

It was my first experience with 22F-Mods !

And I did the update automatically and its work fine!

I2K8mjv.png

Last edited:

cesarkrespo

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Thank you very much for your excellent work @jk-team and @cesarkrespo.

Edit:
hello everyone ... I still have this incomprehension to activate ISPs its not working for me despite adding command line in the nginx.conf file ... can you help me?

Edit:
hello I would like to inform that the last update gives a default on the other language but on the default language it works well
make full remake Main

blackmamba05

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
you have done a great job and I will never stop thanking you, but I am waiting for a few versions later, unfortunately the first patch of 19 took away from me encoding and covers of almost 3000 films that I have to econderize and edit again ... to follow you with a lot of interest but I still can't risk losing everything (even backups don't solve this problem).
maybe one day you will upset the loading of movies and series (as I hope) and I will be able to fully enjoy your work. thanks again and happy holidays to all :)

PureMedia

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
you have done a great job and I will never stop thanking you, but I am waiting for a few versions later, unfortunately the first patch of 19 took away from me encoding and covers of almost 3000 films that I have to econderize and edit again ... to follow you with a lot of interest but I still can't risk losing everything (even backups don't solve this problem).
maybe one day you will upset the loading of movies and series (as I hope) and I will be able to fully enjoy your work. thanks again and happy holidays to all :)
Hasn't happened with me and surely like most live systems, you should have a test server to first implement the changes, ensure everything works correctly, if not resolve those issues on the test/Dev system and when happy commit to live.

Thanks once again @jk-team and @cesarkrespo the scene need more people like yourselves to expand on the project and make improvements.

blackmamba05

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hasn't happened with me and surely like most live systems, you should have a test server to first implement the changes, ensure everything works correctly, if not resolve those issues on the test/Dev system and when happy commit to live.

Thanks once again @jk-team and @cesarkrespo the scene need more people like yourselves to expand on the project and make improvements.

yes you are probably right, but I have a vod server is the damage is not significant is more a thing for a few close friends.
however it is annoying to redo everything.
but I will definitely do other tests without a doubt.

roi

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I PASSED THE CORRECT FILES TO CESARKREPO, NOW EDIT BOUQUET IS ACTIVE AGAIN ON MAG, E2 DEVICES AND USER EDIT, ALSO SOLVED THE OFFSET ERROR FOR MAC ADDRESS MAG AND E2 DEVICES AND SOLVED THE BUG ON THE RESELLERS PANEL WHERE THE ADD ENIGMA2 DEVICE VOICE IS MISSING.

I NOTICE EVERYBODY THAT IF I DO NOT RECEIVE SUPPORT FROM YOU, WHERE FROM WHAT I KNOW NO ONE COLLABORATES AND ALL YOU WANT ONLY THE UPDATES READY, I WILL STOP AND NO LONGER PASS ANYTHING TO CESARKREPO AND PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL THE NEW FUNCTIONS ON THE SERVER AND THE CORRECTIONS THE SOURCE ARE ALL MINE. IN 2 WEEKS I HAVE FIXED ALL THE ERRORS OF THE PANEL WHAT IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DO IN ITS TIME GTA WHICH INSTEAD YOU WERE JUST WORRIED TO IMPOSE THE DONATIONS AND HOW THEY ARE FINISHED, LEAVING A SOURCE IN WHICH SOME GOOD FUNCTIONS VISIBLE AND A TEXT BUT NOTHING WORKING, FOR EXAMPLE ISP, IMAGE DOWNLOAD, STREAMS MANAGEMENT, TMDB, ALL THINGS I SOLVED WITHOUT THE SUPPORT OF ANYONE. I DON'T ABSOLUTELY ASK FOR DONATIONS BUT AT LEAST COLLABORATION, IN 3GG I ONLY ANSWERED TO ALL THE PROBLEMS OF THE USERS EVEN ON THINGS WHERE YOU COULD INTERVENE. NOW HONESTLY ALL THE NEXT UPDATES, (EPISODE MANAGEMENT REBUILT WITH IMPORT FROM M3U, AUTOINSTALL NVIDIA DRIVERS, PRIVATE HTTP PORTS FOR THE PASSAGE OF STREAMS WITHOUT USING THE MAIN HTTP PORT BUT THE SECOND NETWORK PORT (PRIVATE) THIS IF PROVIDED BY THE AND MANY OTHER THINGS. YOU DO NOT TAKE IT AS A CRITICISM, BUT MY OBSERVATION, WHICH I HONESTLY BELIEVE JUSTIFIED
Thank you very much for your excellent work @ jk-team and @cesarkrespo.
I hope they continue to develop whether MAC devices Live can add Notes now only the mac address is visible?
I can also donate, Thanks for these improvements...

blackmamba05

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
IMPORTANT

- first download the command to install the mods

- after installed it is mandatory to make full remake of the main for all options to work

- don't forget clear browser cache

- and disable dark login mode in settings

is it so important to remove dark mode? I have never removed it .... maybe this is the cause of my problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock