Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download
CK Mods v41

Resource CK Mods v41 Mod 41

Register & Get access to index
Status
Not open for further replies.

tegustalatele

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I have been with this modification for a long time and the operation has been very good.

But last night makes me think that it is not safe and that this will happen again and to many more people.

It's true @cesarkrespo has done a very good job with this mod, we hope he can fix this bug.

Thank you

@TealcAvalon

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
probléme isp ban clien
THIS IS NOT, CK mods related! There are many, many topics about this all over the forum! Also stop requesting a update for something that isn't broken! If you don't know how to do it you should pay someone to do it for you, but don't blame CK mods!

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

@TealcAvalon

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
I have been with this modification for a long time and the operation has been very good.

But last night makes me think that it is not safe and that this will happen again and to many more people.

It's true @cesarkrespo has done a very good job with this mod, we hope he can fix this bug.

Thank you
What happened last night?
This mod is has safe has XC 22F version of it, if you think it's not safe, just don't use it.
On my experience if you use the default user_iptvpro mysql username and default mysql ports, it's not when, it's how did you not get hacked before?

I run mariaDB with individual LB's username access to DB with bind to their IP, and also i've deleted default usernames and don't allow for root access to DB on IP, only localhost, after this I've changed default DB password and blocked with UFW all others that I don't use.

tegustalatele

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
This mod is has safe has XC 22F version of it, if you think it's not safe, just don't use it.
On my experience if you use the default user_iptvpro mysql username and default mysql ports, it's not when, it's how did you not get hacked before?

I run mariaDB with individual LB's username access to DB with bind to their IP, and also i've deleted default usernames and don't allow for root access to DB on IP, only localhost, after this I've changed default DB password and blocked with UFW all others that I don't use.

thanks for your explanation, experienced users and with payment panels also had problems.

I think that here your security is worthless, like mine and that of other affected users

I'm just trying to collaborate so that what happened yesterday doesn't happen again.

I do not doubt the great work of this mod, perhaps it is one of the first to start using it and I hope to continue doing so.

Thank you very much and greetings.

ahabib

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
also same issue and hoop @cesarkrespo wil give us maybe some explination...

the issue is really not normal....is a big hack on it of wat!?

regards
Hello

You also had this problem one day before on 22.00 hour?

Xtream UI Modck41 from cesarkrespo

can someone share experienc how they have solve the problem without use backup/restore date before happen..

Is a solution to make Restart Mysql?

I have try update geolite Main+LB and restart LB +Main and this -> not work

@cesarkrespo are you the man that have control over all that have your panel??

Thanks for sharing any news or solutions...

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

ismail54464

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
i dont know what happened for you guys , but i am using this Mods on four servers and i did not see any problem last night
reuse the update code and you will see the panel has changed. You are still using the old ck41 feature that does not show the password in the panel login.

@TealcAvalon

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
thanks for your explanation, experienced users and with payment panels also had problems.

I think that here your security is worthless, like mine and that of other affected users

I'm just trying to collaborate so that what happened yesterday doesn't happen again.

I do not doubt the great work of this mod, perhaps it is one of the first to start using it and I hope to continue doing so.

Thank you very much and greetings.
So wtf happened with your system specificity? Has I said before, with all those changes that I have in my MAIN server, I had no issue whatsoever.

@TealcAvalon

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
reuse the update code and you will see the panel has changed. You are still using the old ck41 feature that does not show the password in the panel login.
What does this mean? Can you explain please?

PinkTV

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

XC 22F Working perfectly. Has great protection for those who know how to use it. I have been using it from the beginning and have never had a problem. Everyone will be able to hack you if everything is in the factory and do not provide protection yourself. First, analyze your case and determine why the crash occurred.

Delta19

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Wil be great to see some protetion type ..exept google is your mate....

Starkey

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
been reading through this thread , all i see is moaners , the term "padmins" spring to mind

gotta say ive been using CKmods since 30 somthing , apart from the CK40 where a simple error was made, BUT quickly resolved with CK41
ive had ZERO issues at all, not 1
i have 1 or 2 bug bears with the panel concering geolite wont update , but its not causing a issue (if it aint broke......) so i leave it as it is
i can manually do it, if i really need to so thats the 1 down
2nd is , is it right that my backups are 17MB ?

ive adjusted some settings to my own liking concerning securtiy but thats it , the panel runs well

thanks @cesarkrespo

Jaystealth

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
been reading through this thread , all i see is moaners , the term "padmins" spring to mind

gotta say ive been using CKmods since 30 somthing , apart from the CK40 where a simple error was made, BUT quickly resolved with CK41
i have 1 or 2 bug bears with the panel concering geolite wont update , but its not causing a issue (if it aint broke......) so i leave it as it is

ive adjusted some settings to my own liking concerning securtiy but thats it , the panel runs well

thanks @cesarkrespo
How to fix " Failed to update GeoLite2! Please try again" error in the pannel settings :

1. Access ssh and log in as root
2. Type in : sudo visudo
3 Modify the existing line : xtreamcodes ALL = (root) NOPASSWD: /sbin/iptables to look like this: xtreamcodes ALL = (root) NOPASSWD: /sbin/iptables,/usr/bin/chattr and save it
4. Go back in the panel and try again to update GeoLite2.

??

@TealcAvalon

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score

thanks @cesarkrespo
What gets on my nerves is that some people come in here moaning about some problem, and expecting a solution when this is FREE to use and then don't even state the problem they had.

Nevertheless, has I stated before I had no problem whatsoever, maybe it's my own security maybe it's not, still this mod just works.

A word of advice, if you don't explain with detail your problem mod will not even read your wining complain

Starkey

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
What gets on my nerves is that some people come in here moaning about some problem, and expecting a solution when this is FREE to use and then don't even state the problem they had.

Nevertheless, has I stated before I had no problem whatsoever, maybe it's my own security maybe it's not, still this mod just works.

A word of advice, if you don't explain with detail your problem mod will not even read your wining complain
exactley my point , its FREE to use , btw thanks to @Jaystealth for providing the failed to update geolite2 solution , i knew how to do it but im sure it will help a few people out who cant be arsed to look themselves, nice 1(y)

skipmack46

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

Agreed

Delta19

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
is possibel to add LB and this modee but with commande not from the panel?thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock