Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download
CK Mods v41

Resource CK Mods v41 Mod 41

Register & Get access to index
Status
Not open for further replies.

James88

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

CK Mods v38​

➔ Update phpMiniAdmin (database.php​

since this has been updated now my EPG wont load anymore can anyone help me how to get it back on please

is it just me or others are having the same issue, since the last update my epg_data table seems to be trancated.what I mean I can’t see older epg than today’s ie timeshift does not work cause no data to go back to.
im having the same issue aswell epg wont load when doing force update on i dont the update 3 days ago and thats when EPG last synced hope they can fix this issues its when they have changed the

Update phpMiniAdmin (database.php)​

akawi11

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
im having the same issue aswell epg wont load when doing force update on i dont the update 3 days ago and thats when EPG last synced hope they can fix this issues its when they have changed the

Update phpMiniAdmin (database.php)​

phpminiadmin not related to EPG
Force EPG can affect epg_data, see if the size changed after you force update epg
if not see it in channels, try restart service on main and lb where channels located

Last edited:
Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

diegohda

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
no comment...??????
friend is working very well, always improving. I congratulate you ,
But don't forget to add the language es-mx. I've been asking for it for a long time. only Spanish but Mexican Spanish (which is Latin American) is not. Thank you

successo4

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
hello cesar congratulations for the updates you make and thanks for everything you do.
He wants to ask you if it is possible in the backup section to implement the backup function for reseller so you can decide which backup to do.
Example: select the reseller and then backup the users of that reseller.
Thank you.

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

successo4

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
you could spare this and then if you want coffee come to Naples I'll offer it to you.

Kennydope

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
you could spare this and then if you want coffee come to Naples I'll offer it to you.
Hi bro i'm ironic, cesarkrespo is a friend of all in this forum his work is excellent for the community, but it has thousands and thousands of requests and they are not always right; maybe it's not your case... easy brò (so chiu napulitan e tè)

thugthug

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
I think so, but that's not the whole idea.

The stream stats appaer only the last stream opens. My suggest is to a graphic model or text model where show all more channel, or radios, or series or movies more watched from last 1 day, 10, 15 or 30 days.

That way, we can know what the audience's preferences are.

Sorry for my bad english, i'm using google translator.

@cesarkrespo

I found it interesting to comment with you about the option of subcategories for series, consecutively it could also serve for channels, movies and Radio. It could work with drag and drop, or, a special menu for sub-categories as well as categories.
pKSkOII.png

Maybe you can bring these two suggestions in the next updates, increasingly implementing improved user experience.

James88

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
phpminiadmin not related to EPG
Force EPG can affect epg_data, see if the size changed after you force update epg
if not see it in channels, try restart service on main and lb where channels located
done all this still nothing iv just WINSCP and the file has not updated since i done the new update on the 13th hope someone can help witjh the EPG.PHP folder

anrfsolrac

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
hello cesar congratulations for the updates you make and thanks for everything you do.
He wants to ask you if it is possible in the backup section to implement the backup function for reseller so you can decide which backup to do.
Example: select the reseller and then backup the users of that reseller.
Thank you.
its joke right? are you crazy? kkkkk
next:

- fixed dashboard_stats

not even notice it was with bug kk, thank you for all, and very thanks with that help you made, now everything is working fine, I can reprocess mass episodes with no problem, series is working in watch folder and even epg is showing in the channel ( before I needed force epg to shown in the channel the epg), thank you for all.

mr.more

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
next:

- fixed dashboard_stats

@cesarkrespo

Thank you for all you have done,Our Panel (CK38) is now most completed and working perfectly and everything is ready

Just i would point that If we focuse to improve the Security it will be great

- Sperating login for admins and resellers OR using Login Token for Each one ( Sure If possible )

- Stop the leak lines and Streams ( i think there is an big bugs on XC Core and i hope you fix it )

- Mac Scaning

and everythings that bring us the Security

all this makes our panel is most usaeable for all of us

Last edited:

jackjoni

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
hello after update to 38 I get this error message: error has occured how can I fix it

successo4

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
its joke right? are you crazy? kkkkk

not even notice it was with bug kk, thank you for all, and very thanks with that help you made, now everything is working fine, I can reprocess mass episodes with no problem, series is working in watch folder and even epg is showing in the channel ( before I needed force epg to shown in the channel the epg), thank you for all.
'cause I'd be crazy. For an admin it would be nice to be able to do the bakup for reseller so as to always keep the bacpup for reseller updated. Then the choice to have it done by the resellers depends on the authorizations you want to give, you can decide if you want to have it done by the reseller or not.
I had another panel on trial (Za *** if I remember the name correctly) that does it calmly and he decides on the basis of the authorizations but for the ADMI it is very convenient. Correct me if I'm wrong.

diegohda

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Friend you do a very good job, but don't forget to add the language es-mx in tmdb. Spanish movies have different names for Latinas. Thank you
attached photo of the missing language

UiUterP.png

well I went to the pc for another 10 minutes and a few more infos for the panel

dJvjNsy.png

iGTKlrX.png
Friend you do a very good job, but don't forget to add the language es-mx in tmdb. Spanish movies have different names for Latinas. Thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock