Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download
CK Mods v41

Resource CK Mods v41 Mod 41

Register & Get access to index
Status
Not open for further replies.

xplozive

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hey CK thx for a great mod.. sad u had to encrypt files but understandable..

i have 2 things to ask

1. could it be possible to fix "scan recursively" in add movies by folder (it gives error saying no movies) and in folder watch dont work either recursively

2. make it an option for mag device to be shown as macaddress or username in live connections list. (after encrypted table_search.php it cant be edit anymore to fix the name thing)

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

senkron24

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
and is this normal companies to sell ??

bud i cant understand this peaple can encode your encrypte ..
bud other one here he cant edit smal thinks for costimize for him self

i think this its just not save for this ashols who have sales or what ever
bud save and juts hold on for end user not costimize not play with anythink not learn anythink just wait for me becouse i am king
you must wait if you not want just go bla bla bla

what i will say
all can be decoded from tham ( asholes ) bud not from end users :)
bud realy for example samebudy have give mony and make same modifikations for hims self and he was fix this in all next version
and sametimes same modifikation if this all good he was share this here and you or other have take this and use this
bud this all stop now
we just now have to wait for the king you are alone one thx

thx you are the king

ps : think one time more pls

ddmmyy

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
bud i cant understand this peaple can encode your encrypte ..
bud other one here he cant edit smal thinks for costimize for him self

i think this its just not save for this ashols who have sales or what ever
bud save and juts hold on for end user not costimize not play with anythink not learn anythink just wait for me becouse i am king
you must wait if you not want just go bla bla bla

what i will say
all can be decoded from tham ( asholes ) bud not from end users :)
bud realy for example samebudy have give mony and make same modifikations for hims self and he was fix this in all next version
and sametimes same modifikation if this all good he was share this here and you or other have take this and use this
bud this all stop now
we just now have to wait for the king you are alone one thx

thx you are the king

ps : think one time more pls
You are right, they who steal code they can decode it, but end users like me with little modification for my needs now are impossible.

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

ddmmyy

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

They still can use encoded one so you cant stop them from using it. Or maybe in encoded code you have smth hidden who knows.

ChickenWarrior

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
People it’s an extremely simple thing. If @cesarkrespo decided he wanted to encode the code which includes his work & the base xtream ui that’s his decision. Knowing is forcing you to install the code and use it.

Stop whinging and just state the suggestions you want inputted that you use to make and I’m sure he’ll take a look if he deems it’s an improvement.

dtblocker

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score

I don't think there is a need to advertise them.
Even someone who does not have any information can easily set up the panel.
Why would they need to give money?

iptvayr

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I fully agree with the encoding of the source code

The amount of time he has put in just to have it forked and sold for profit is not right.

I understand people want to make a few bucks but that can easily be done by offering system support for most who don't know how to run Linux servers (ram/cpu optimization/proxy setup etc).

In addition any security fixes that are implemented can not easily be reviewed and exploited if encoded.

Think.of the encoding as an extra layer of security for everyone.

Comments like the above what looks to be a moan is not beneficial instead suggest improvements and share.

I'd like to remind people to report any suggestions with decent descriptions

Example

Password gen to exclude the hated ILilo0 letters.

How - Either by toggle switch or by a edit field where all letters and numbers are shown and can be excluded

Where - general settings

Who - only admins can use this feature

@cesarkrespo - would.it beneficial that a small excel sheet be on gdrive with a list of project ideas (read only).

Last edited:

@TealcAvalon

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
TV series not working on MAG boxes fine on android devices, any ideas guys?
Check the episode number inside the tv series, they are for sure ZERO on all and they should have 1, 2, 3, depending on the episode.

With new update code is encrypted so bad. I dont know why you did that... its rly so badddddd. You hide code from 1 or 2 guys and you mess whole community you loses credibility.
Just don't use it then....

Hey CK thx for a great mod.. sad u had to encrypt files but understandable..

i have 2 things to ask

1. could it be possible to fix "scan recursively" in add movies by folder (it gives error saying no movies) and in folder watch dont work either recursively

2. make it an option for mag device to be shown as macaddress or username in live connections list. (after encrypted table_search.php it cant be edit anymore to fix the name thing)
I simply don't understand ppl that cry because he has encrypted everything, what do you think it would be better, encrypted or project closed?
If you don't like it being encrypted, DON'T USE IT, it's that simple!

Last edited:

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
i am fully agre with you ...
it will hit the projeckt up to moon...
You mean it will get more copy by more snakes to the moon ?

That is exactly why I told cesarkrespo to encrypt it. So many people want to take, copy, and sell for profit without so much as a thank you to him.

cesarkrespo will accept any offers of contributions to code, code samples, etc but I think he should continue to keep encrypted so that it will at least cost them to decode it if they wish to steal his code.

ddmmyy

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I told @cesarkrespo to encode it. If you have a problem with it, take it up with me!
You know why we use Linux because its open, why android because its open, why we use chrome because its open. Closed "encrypted" things are for endangered species. If you are afraid of what are you doing you close it if you are proud of what are you doing you share with the world. So stop telling me encrypted is better.
p.s. I have never questioned cesar contribution or others who contributed just Iam fan of being open thats why we are here in this forum otherwise we go and paid someone else to do our job. Thank you all.

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
You know why we use Linux because its open, why android because its open, why we use chrome because its open. Closed "encrypted" things are for endangered species. If you are afraid of what are you doing you close it if you are proud of what are you doing you share with the world. So stop telling me encrypted is better.
p.s. I have never questioned cesar contribution or others who contributed just Iam fan of being open thats why we are here in this forum otherwise we go and paid someone else to do our job. Thank you all.
I am a fan of open source too but there is a fine line between this and when pricks take profit from others hard work. So, with that said... consider this solution as “pricks fix.” If you don’t like it then pay for it to be decrypted yourself every time a new release comes out or find something else to use. No one forces you to use this version. There are others! The core isn’t open source, but I do not hear your snide comments about that! It seems that you just took the invitation to pass your remarks at me.

Be thankful that it’s only ioncube because if it were my project, it would be much stronger!

p.s. not all linux is open source. Maybe you should familiarize yourself with it more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock